Anything worth watching on ab7 and what size dish do I need ?

Yes not a sniff in the rain sadly
 
To be honest I was only ever worried about foxmovies and since its now lot stronger on 7w and don't really use it anymore
 
Anyone able to see on Atlantic Bird 7 11162 Vertical 27500 3/4. Flysat says its the North Africa beam. I wonder how far south you need to be ?
 
Laser said:
Anyone able to see on Atlantic Bird 7 11162 Vertical 27500 3/4. Flysat says its the North Africa beam. I wonder how far south you need to be ?

Just tried with the 1.2M Laminas and there's nothing here. How far south?? Probably Spain. Was there something on that T/P you were interested in getting as e.g. Medi1 is on another more easily obtainable T/P.
 
Laser said:
Anyone able to see on Atlantic Bird 7 11162 Vertical 27500 3/4. Flysat says its the North Africa beam. I wonder how far south you need to be ?
TP is not in kingofsat or lyngsat?
i get that in badr 4
 
Analoguesat said:
In the south of the UK you are looking at something around 2.4m.

And a good one - not a flimsy 99 quid Fortec job that has the structural integrity of damp tissue paper....
sure with 2.4m you have a good chance, but doubt i can install one in london center .. I think i will be in the news :D I think maximum allowed is 1.2m in terrace
 
We've had Members in London with 2.4m, before their neighbours shopped them.

You can only have up to 1m without Planning Permission.

But what the eye doesn't see .................................
 
No. Nothing in particular on that transponder I wanted to see.... Obviuosly very focused I guess
 
Tivù said:
We've had Members in London with 2.4m, before their neighbours shopped them.

You can only have up to 1m without Planning Permission.

But what the eye doesn't see .................................

they always do. so no point of buying one when we know that people from the council will be knocking our door in a couple of months
and there is no way we will get planning permission for such a monster (2.4m)
even hidden in the back garden, you will get complaints from neighbors that they can still able to see it from their bedroom at first floor
 
Laser said:
No. Nothing in particular on that transponder I wanted to see.... Obviuosly very focused I guess

nothing yet in scans done by kingofsat site, could be those channels are not ON yet, just the beam reserved
i will start to worry if other site are getting them.
so try it in a couple of days or weeks imo
 
alanko said:
nothing yet in scans done by kingofsat site, could be those channels are not ON yet, just the beam reserved
i will start to worry if other site are getting them.
so try it in a couple of days or weeks imo

Its been reported by 9 folk on Flysat so presumably 11162V is on air.
 
Back
Top