| Arte HD

bellskem

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 6900
My Location
Lancashire
Hi folks

I have a Technomate 6900, 80 cm dish etc.etc. !tb Western Digital Hard Drive connected via the USB2 socket, formatted in FAT 32.

Waching Arte HD from Hotbird is OK., but recordings on the hard drive are jerky both in picture and sound and quite unwatchable. Recordings from all other HD channels are perfect. Recordings from Arte SD channels are also perfect.

Any suggestions as to what is up with this particular channel, and if I can do anything to alleviate this.

Thanks if you can help

Roger D Bell

hhatkin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tosh TV Passion+ Receiver
My Location
UK
Hi - It looks like no-one else uses this forum, so it's quite a coincidence that Arte HD is the channel I record from most - and it's never given a problem!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
hhatkin said:
Hi - It looks like no-one else uses this forum, so it's quite a coincidence that Arte HD is the channel I record from most - and it's never given a problem!

Probably never got an answer because it was posted last May inside the Technomate Portuguese section of the forum, hence I have moved it to here

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
There's a firmware problem with TM6900/Ctech5000/Diamond8000 (Which all are clones), when some HD channels being recorded badly. All you have to do, is to wait for software update.