AsiaSat 3S at 105.5°E

dilwala

Member
My Satellite Setup
SKY, Cable etc
My Location
UK
Hi I am a completely newbie when it comes to satellite TV but I wanted to know if it was possible to get the AsiaSat from the UK. I live in Birmingham.

What size dish and receiver would I need?

Many thanks for your help.
 
No chance dilwala. It's too far below the horizon for anyone in the UK.

Llew
 
Thanks Llew.

I assume most of the asian ones are not possible?

Is there any info on which ones would be possible from the UK. I am new to all this so some reading material would be nice...like a dummies guide :D

Many thanks
 
It would be easier to say what you wanted to watch as there are over 4000 channels receivable from the UK
 
Well I wanted to watch the PTV (Pakistan TV) which is only on AsiaSat 3s.

Well to be honest I want to watch the ICC Champions Trophy which will be coming on soon and I believe PTV will be showing the Pakistan matches. I don't have sky subscription and I am switching off cable...not value for money so I thought I might invest in one off dish and a receiver if I could watch the freebies!!

Thanks
 
Back
Top