Hi I am a completely newbie when it comes to satellite TV but I wanted to know if it was possible to get the AsiaSat from the UK. I live in Birmingham.
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
Well I wanted to watch the PTV (Pakistan TV) which is only on AsiaSat 3s.
Well to be honest I want to watch the ICC Champions Trophy which will be coming on soon and I believe PTV will be showing the Pakistan matches. I don't have sky subscription and I am switching off cable...not value for money so I thought I might invest in one off dish and a receiver if I could watch the freebies!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.