Astra 1M 19.2E TP 11,464H Channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Archive7
  • Start date Start date
A

Archive7

Guest
According to Lyngsat, TP 11,464H on Astra 1M 19.2E is transmitting few HD+ German channels on the Europe Wide beam. I am able to scan and find all the channels coming from the Europe Wide beam.
The strange thing is that I can't get any of the HD+ channels and I am wondering if there is any special reason why my receiver can't find them.
 
Did you scan " FTA " only, the HD+ channels are encrypted, which I only know as I was working at the house of a Dutch friend today who wanted German HD channels
 
No. I mean the encrypted channels.
I can order HD+ receiver with smartcard from Germany, but I can't get these 5 channels here after several attempts.
 
Just checked flysat, and according to them 11464H is on 1KR, can you see anything else on this bird?
Cannot check from here at the moment, 30 minute interruption to all testing. ( Emmerdale! )
 
Emmerdale break!
Flysat states,
11464 H 22000 1KR
10832 H 22000 1M europe

Both here no problem, but will have to wait until Emmerdale ends for any further checks!
 
Just checked flysat, and according to them 11464H is on 1KR, can you see anything else on this bird?
Cannot check from here at the moment, 30 minute interruption to all testing. ( Emmerdale! )
If they are indeed on 1KR, then the info in Lyngsat is wrong.
BUT I have already checked on the Astra website and 11464H should receivable in my location.
I have tried scanning with four different receivers but no luck.
Something is definitely wrong here.
Anyway, thanks for trying to help.
 
Emmerdale break!
Flysat states,
11464 H 22000 1KR
10832 H 22000 1M europe

Both here no problem, but will have to wait until Emmerdale ends for any further checks!
Lyngsat has more reliable information IMHO. 10832 H is NOT on 1M. I wish it is.
 
I checked again onastra website and 11,464 in NOT receivable in my location.
Now we know.
 
Got a sling-box? I´ll send it from here if it helps!
Thanks. I need the best quality at least 1920x1080 and Slingbox doesn't even have HDMI connector last time I checked.
Nothing beats DTH (Direct To Home).
 
I can get all the 1m widebeam TPs and 1M europe Tps but I have no signal from 11.464 H 22000. It cannot be on 1M
 
I can get all the 1m widebeam TPs and 1M europe Tps but I have no signal from 11.464 H 22000. It cannot be on 1M
SES official response is that TP 11,464 has switched to Astra 1N, Pan Europe beam.
Expect Lyngsat to make correction soon, maybe today or this week.
If you ask me, they were NEVER on Astra 1M to start with.
 
Back
Top