Astra 1M on air. Any distant reports?

Yes of course - I've found them during blind scan this morning.
Some are empty, some not.
12640V seems to be most strongest one.
 
Looks like SES are running 1H down as well as 1G. In that case 1H is probably off to 31.5E to replace the defunct Astra 5A
 
I don't know, since I'm at work now, dish is at home :)

yes, seeing 12640 was really surprising - I've re-checked double times :)
 
I'm wondering, in which beam they are going to move MTV Unlimited package from 1G. If it will be Wide beam, that is very good, I'll get subscription for it.
 
BombedOne said:
I'm wondering, in which beam they are going to move MTV Unlimited package from 1G. If it will be Wide beam, that is very good, I'll get subscription for it.
I am always checking both freq 11739 and 11973 .It will be big suprise for me if they will transfer on wide beam.
 
They have channel capacity from 10700 to 12500 to 10700 to 12750.

What's your opinion?
 
BombedOne said:
Yes of course - I've found them during blind scan this morning.
Some are empty, some not.
12640V seems to be most strongest one.

It maybe on wide beam.
 
11778V moved from widebeam to european beam.

From european beams, 12422H is currently strongest one - signal strength, even after diseqc is 34%
 
Yes, me too - seems like my 2nd receiver just dislikes that frequency.

can't wait till all transfers will be finished :)
 

Attachments

  • disekismere.webp
    disekismere.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 42
Got CS from friend, watching premiere channels now :)
 
BombedOne said:
12265H - 27500
12285V - 27500
12363V -27500
12421H -27500
12640V - 22000

5 new TP's on 1M, all european beam.

Currently I have no signal on this tps. Maybe it was tests? Can you lock them now?
 
2 fantastic music package in the world moved on wide beam.
11973 v 27500
11739 v 27500
 
yes yes :) great things :)
 
Regarding 12640 - you can see on above picture, I'm receiving it.
 
No.

An no one else did it here before :)
 
Back
Top