Astra 1M on air. Any distant reports?

2 new Tp moved to 1M

11876
H
27500


11915
H
27500
9/10
8PSK
 
Heheh, thanks for info. So my guess was correct? :)
 
Thomas63 said:
Hi all,
unfortunately I can get no ...... signal from this satelite Astra 1 M at all.
Neither european beam nor widebeam. #
Eventhough I recieved Astra 1 G, 1 H in the past.
thomas

What is your dish size and cable length?
Perhaps you need a better LNB.
 
2 TP moved on Europe Beam
12304 H 27500 3/4
12382 H 27500 3/4
 
Thomas63 said:
Hi all,
unfortunately I can get no ...... signal from this satelite Astra 1 M at all.
Neither european beam nor widebeam. #
Eventhough I recieved Astra 1 G, 1 H in the past.
thomas
In my opinion it's impossible .
You are able to received signal of Wide Beam.
 
Dear Analgue,

Yes I recieve all wide beam transponders:
11720 H, 11758 H, 11778 V, & 11798 58% sigal strength. This is as I expected before that this ASTRA 1M will shine here too & also for the coming W2W repalcing W2 which can hardly be recieved here in Khartoum.

Regards
Gruat
 
Nothing amazing - West siberia is also receiving astra :)

But I think, such high power transmission will shorten satellite life considerably :)
 
5 more tp's reported to have swapped over:



11876 H Premiere - widebeam
11915 H Premiere - European - DVBS2 / MPEG4 / HD
11992 H UPC - European
12304 H UPC - widebeam
12382 H UPC - widebeam
 
I wonder if the European Beam in Khartoum could be gotten on 5m.

Western Siberia ? You mean alry's post at _http://www.sat-digest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30230&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=100 from Perm and 90cm ? If not coordinates and dish size please :)
 
BombedOne said:
Nothing amazing - West siberia is also receiving astra :)

But I think, such high power transmission will shorten satellite life considerably :)

The old DSB birds were running over 200W 20 years ago :)

eg Tele-X, TVSat 1 & 2


Most of them lasted around 10 years which was good going in those days. (Apart from TVSat 1 which was damaged during launch and taken out of service in a matter of days!)
 
Was they covering such large territory with such quality signal as now? :)
 
mehdisa said:
In my opinion it's impossible .
You are able to received signal of Wide Beam.

Hi Mehdisa,
you are correct. Indeed I can receive the Wide Beam. So no problem with Premiere etc. . But I wonder why I cannot get my hands on the European Beam?
I only can hope that the channels/transponders will all go to WideBeam and not to the European Beam.
I am using an 1,80 m dish, cablelength is approx. 7m, Prime Focus LNB

Thomas
 
Thomas63 said:
Hi Mehdisa,
you are correct. Indeed I can receive the Wide Beam. So no problem with Premiere etc. . But I wonder why I cannot get my hands on the European Beam?
I only can hope that the channels/transponders will all go to WideBeam and not to the European Beam.
I am using an 1,80 m dish, cablelength is approx. 7m, Prime Focus LNB

Thomas

HB13DISH said:
What is your dish size and cable length?
Perhaps you need a better LNB.

HB13DISH
Do you have signals from the european beam?
thomas
 
Take a look at the posts of vtm22 at _http://forum.dxtv.de/wbb/thread.php?threadid=14685 pages 16+20

He is in Tel Aviv using a 4m Prime Focus dish and a Qbox.

Looks like 1.80m are a little too small for the European Beam in your location Thomas.
 
Thomas63 said:
HB13DISH
Do you have signals from the european beam?
thomas

Thomas,
I am not pointing to Astra 19.2E at the moment.
Will wait until the transition period is complete.
 
12265H - 27500
12285V - 27500
12363V -27500
12421H -27500
12640V - 22000

5 new TP's on 1M, all european beam.
 
BombedOne said:
12265H - 27500
12285V - 27500
12363V -27500
12421H -27500
12640V - 22000

5 new TP's on 1M, all european beam.

Have you received signal of these new TP's?
 
Back
Top