Astra 1M on air. Any distant reports?

Dont forget that Astra 1M only carries 32 tps, so you arent going to get all the pay tv services switching over to it!

Theres already 14 on air so we are looking at another 18 maximum - and those will probably come off Astra 1G & 1H.
 
Interesting beam pattern

31 FTA but nothing that grabs me as worth viewing............
 
astral69 said:
Interesting beam pattern

31 FTA but nothing that grabs me as worth viewing............

Premiere package is one of the best packages in Europe.
They already use three TPs in the wide beam.
 
MTV is already in wide beam...

and regarding dish size... Currently I'm receiving ALL european beams using 1.5m primefocus dish. (some weaker, some stronger), but absolutely no space for weather (slighest fog causes signal to die). Interesting, will 2.0 meter give me complete stability, or I need bigger one?
 
11739 and 11973 signal have decreased.They are very weak from 4 hours ago
 
Yes, and decrease continues.

Q was 90%, then 75% now 60%.

Also, there are some ...

While typing this post, signal ended from these transponders completely!
 
Signal back again, with good quality.
 
New frequency - 12692 H 22000 !
 
Europe...
ORF digital.
 
Hello Everybody,

because of the wide beam signal, I organised an premiere reciever and -card and now I am viewing all the good premiere stuff in perfect quality. I only can hope, that the signal strengh in wide beam will last forever in that area and that some other transponders like the RTL group transponder will convert from european beam to wide beam.
But the best is........ Bundesliga live- I like to watch it and have a snack and , of course, a cold beer. Marvelous.
My wife went berserk- but you cannot always win :-rofl2:-worship
Thomas
 
Guys, not quite for 1M but for german soccer 8W/12649V must be the choice. Please don't ask me how to get it. There is no subscription for it since it's feeding cable networks.
 
Never watched any sport event :) gimme HIT24! :D
 
Thomas63 said:
Hello Everybody,

because of the wide beam signal, I organised an premiere reciever and -card and now I am viewing all the good premiere stuff in perfect quality. I only can hope, that the signal strengh in wide beam will last forever in that area and that some other transponders like the RTL group transponder will convert from european beam to wide beam.
But the best is........ Bundesliga live- I like to watch it and have a snack and , of course, a cold beer. Marvelous.
My wife went berserk- but you cannot always win :-rofl2:-worship
Thomas

Hello Thomas,
Glad to see you have got Premiere so quick.
Enjoy it. :)
 
In latest days, several transponders become more weak, and several - more stronger. For example, while widebeam is still heavy, some european transponders become weaker. Currently from europeans I can only get 12031, 12187, 12304.

BUT!

Following frequencies are either from 1H, but signal become stronger, or they are already transfered to 1M (Strength of these transponders is greater than strength of 1M european beam ones).

12265H - 26%- ARD package
12285V - 22% - Canalsat france
12343H - 27% - Canaal Digitaal
12363V - 30% - Canalsat france
12422H - 30% - WDR package
12640V - 32% - Canalsat france
 
Some interesting changes shill on the way :)
 
Back
Top