Astra 1N moving to 19.2E

Status
Not open for further replies.
next friday 1n arrive at home
 

Attachments

  • last map of astra 1n arrive next friday.gif
    last map of astra 1n arrive next friday.gif
    65.1 KB · Views: 44
That frightened the horses!
 
it look tomorow night near 21.5e
Fly according the schedule, is positioned on Astra1N 21'9°East + 19:00 (Spain) 18:00 (GMT), catches left 02/20/2014 while I prepare a few minutes ago.
Precision of movement of the antenna, fast 0.1°, 0.01° slow.
The 11700H mark can not be seen to be attached to an active tp.
----------------------
Vuela segun los previsto, Astra1N esta posicionado sobre 21'9ºEste + 19:00 (españa) 18:00 (GMT), dejo las capturas del 20-2-2014 mientras preparo las de hace unos minutos.
Precision de movimiento de la antena, rapido 0,1º, lento 0,01º.
La baliza 11700H no se puede ver al estar pegada a un tp activo.
 

Attachments

  • 2156_11700H_general_2.webp
    2156_11700H_general_2.webp
    314.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 2151_11452V_L.webp
    2151_11452V_L.webp
    316.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 2152_1152V_L_general.webp
    2152_1152V_L_general.webp
    377.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 2153_11524V_L_tp_enlace.webp
    2153_11524V_L_tp_enlace.webp
    133.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 2154_11524V_general.webp
    2154_11524V_general.webp
    286.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 2155_11700H_L.webp
    2155_11700H_L.webp
    328.2 KB · Views: 34
I'm led to understand that not only will 1N get the traffic from 2C, releasing her to go to backup duty at 28.2E, but 1L might also be unloaded onto 1N, and 1L retained as backup at 19.2E.

Anyway, she's due around 28Feb/1Mar so we'll soon find out.
 
I'm led to understand that not only will 1N get the traffic from 2C, releasing her to go to backup duty at 28.2E, but 1L might also be unloaded onto 1N, and 1L retained as backup at 19.2E.

Anyway, she's due around 28Feb/1Mar so we'll soon find out.
It wouldn't surprise me if it takes more than just 2C as 1N is a big bird with plenty of capacity.
 
With the antenna pointing at 21.5°East I have 61.8dBμV adjusting to 21.9ºEast won 2.2dBμV.
Photos of the reference beacon and tp.
-----------------------
Con la antena apuntando a 21.5ºEste tengo 61.8dBµV, ajustando a 21.9ºEste gano 2.2dBµV.
Fotos de la baliza y tp de referencia.
 

Attachments

  • 215_11452V_L_Baliza_referencia_general.webp
    215_11452V_L_Baliza_referencia_general.webp
    325.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 215_11452V_L_Baliza_referencia.webp
    215_11452V_L_Baliza_referencia.webp
    298.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 215_11600V_L_tp_referencia_OK.webp
    215_11600V_L_tp_referencia_OK.webp
    273 KB · Views: 35
  • 215_11630V_L_tp_referencia.webp
    215_11630V_L_tp_referencia.webp
    292.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 215_11630V_L_tp_referencia_OK.webp
    215_11630V_L_tp_referencia_OK.webp
    240.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 219_11452V_L_Baliza_referencia_2dBµV.webp
    219_11452V_L_Baliza_referencia_2dBµV.webp
    327.7 KB · Views: 33
wow tle now 22.3 east
as soon tle update next monday
 
Last edited:
I'm led to understand that not only will 1N get the traffic from 2C, releasing her to go to backup duty at 28.2E, but 1L might also be unloaded onto 1N, and 1L retained as backup at 19.2E.

Anyway, she's due around 28Feb/1Mar so we'll soon find out.

see can see pees on spectrum before switch tp
 
I've just realised that published footprint for 1N at 19E on the SES site is the old PE2 beam that wasn't really used at 28E. I'd always assumed it was the old PE1 beam. I wonder if that will be more favourable for me in the Nordic region than the old PE1. Maybe I'm just clutching at straws but it just looks a bit artificially tight to the north compared to when it was at 28E (see attachment for comparison).

This new 1N beam is also very similar to the current 1L beam with the exception of the Nordic area.
 

Attachments

  • astra1n.webp
    astra1n.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 71
I've just realised that published footprint for 1N at 19E on the SES site is the old PE2 beam that wasn't really used at 28E. I'd always assumed it was the old PE1 beam. I wonder if that will be more favourable for me in the Nordic region than the old PE1. Maybe I'm just clutching at straws but it just looks a bit artificially tight to the north compared to when it was at 28E (see attachment for comparison).

This new 1N beam is also very similar to the current 1L beam with the exception of the Nordic area.

are you get astra ll full transponder ?
in israel not receiver astra 1lfull tp
 
are you get astra ll full transponder ?
in israel not receiver astra 1lfull tp
1L (and all other beams from 19E) work well on a 45cm dish in Helsinki... I guess that will have to go once 1N is online.
 
astra 1l with 3.8m today
tp 40
tp 7
tp 9 one hour at night
tp.12 must day tp19 3 hor at morning
tp 24 one hour
tp 90 one hour at evening
tp 91 5 hour at day
tp 105 one hour
tp 106 4 hour
tp 107 one hour at morning
tp 110 3 hour at mid day
tp 111 at morning
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top