i open new tropic
astra 2b today movening to 19.2e
now location 26e it move slowley
i belive soon will be arrive to 19.2e
we can check how to 2b on 19.2e
I wonder when we'll get some footprint maps. I'm a bit nervous I'm going to lose some transponders on 19.2E in Finland if they skew things further south, like they have for 2C.
satellite now on 19.60 east
the transponder have 28 europe beam and 16 tp was for africa beam
it mean ses change 16 tp to europe beam when it arrive 19.4 ?
The validity of that depends upon who informed Lyngsat, how they ascertained it, and when. And also, even if it was correct when passed to Lyngsat, whether anyone has reported any further change.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.