Maxi 1

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Sweden
Hello everyone.

I have had my digibox in Gothenburg, Sweden for three months,
During this time it has been replaced (due to failure), costing me alot in carriage.

Now I am in shock and disapointment to learn that all the efforts and expenses have been wasted as the BBC will go to Astra 2D.

I can not get the 2D signal with a 80cm dish.

Has anyone got any knowledge of the likelyhood of recieving the 2D signal with a larger dish in Gothenburg.

I ask this as I dont want to waste more money.

Please tell me stories of failure and success even from other Scandanavian countries.

Thankyou

MAXI 1

lee32uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super
Triax 1.1m dish
Diseqc motor
Invacom lnb
My Location
Manchester
The reason they are moving to Astra 2D is to try and keep the channels within the UK.Its the same scenario as us in the UK trying to get Ticket channels on 5East.The only solution unfortunately is to buy a bigger dish.You would probably need 3mtr minimum.

Lee

methos_de

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace Ver.3 SKY+ box
1,20m Dish
Quad Invacom 0, 3db LNB

P4 3,4 ghz
1024mb RAM
Geforce 256mb 6800 Ultra
My Location
Sunny old Bristol
Will this have any affect on people living in Germany ? I'm about to start building my house so i'd like to have the installation and everything done and not have to change it a few months later.
Methos.

lee32uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super
Triax 1.1m dish
Diseqc motor
Invacom lnb
My Location
Manchester

Tom123

Reaction score
Originally posted by methos_de
Will this have any affect on people living in Germany ? I'm about to start building my house so i'd like to have the installation and everything done and not have to change it a few months later.
Methos.

Not really! If you can receive ITV you will receive the BBC after their move to 2D!