Astra 2E at 28.2E: General Discussion Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
on 11685v have signal
but no lock here
Reviewing 11685V see two tp's assets in Band B, TP 22 and 24, do not have enough signal in these parts for the analyzer display valid data or network name, according to Lyngsat
11565 -. Occasional Feeds, data or inactive frequency
On the other TP22 (11538V) has no data, but are active 2 as we can see.
I do not remember that comment on something, if anyone has a few minutes to look at.
Thank you very much.
----------------------------
Revisando 11685V veo 2 tp's activos en la Banda B, TP 22 y 24, no tengo suficiente señal por estas latitudes para que el analizador vea datos validos o nombre de la red, segun Lyngsat
11565.- Occasional Feeds, data or inactive frequency
Del otro tp22 (11538V) no tiene datos, pero estan activos los 2 como podemos ver.
No recuerdo que se comentara algo, si alguien tiene unos minutos para mirar.
Muchas gracias.
 

Attachments

  • 11685_2.webp
    11685_2.webp
    248.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 11685_3.webp
    11685_3.webp
    222.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 11685_1.webp
    11685_1.webp
    238.4 KB · Views: 42
Hi 11739 is on Lyngsat, 11728 is not but I have a strong signal with several channels
Got my Crazyscan going today and can see that 11728V is the same as the transponder 11739V,as 2Night said last night,appologies :)
 
Shame on you :-) Mav / Mark.....100 lines and detention after school ...for you..sonny boy..... :-) .....
 
So, the big question. What do we think will happen over the next couple of weeks?

I think we can say, without fear of contraception, that 1N transponders will be moved to 2E UK and PE beam so that 1N can go to 19.2E where it was supposed to be when launched.
That leaves 2A and to a lesser degree Eutelsat 28A.
Do we think they will leave 2A, as is, until 2G arrives or will they move a few things over?
My interest in all of this is the Canaries as we have a place out there. With a 1.2m dish, the main weapon of choice in that neck of the woods, we can get PE beams, except 1N PE1 which is a smaller footprint than the rest, and some 2A North beams, such as ITV 2,3 and 4HD and British Eurosport 1 and 2. I was wondering whether the ITV 2,3 and 4 will go to a UK or PE beam when they move them off 2A?

Any thoughts gents?
 
I was wondering whether the ITV 2,3 and 4 will go to a UK or PE beam when they move them off 2A?
as the itv channels you mentioned are encrypted sky channels: itv2hd, itv3hd and itv4hd - i doubt these were dealt with any differently than other sky pay tv, like movies or sports. the same goes for hd versions of other fta channels, like channel 5, e4, more4 or film4. in other words, if sky channels move to a pe beam (as it is quite predictable), then these itv channels wont be any different.
 
At first 2E will completely replace 1N, anything else would be very surprising. Besides that I think 2A will stay until 2G arrives. Eutelsat 28A will stay as well, I think they will use it until its end of life and then hand the band over to SES. If 1N will be moved to 19.2 once all transponders are on 2E remains to be seen, but I think I remember SES wrote on Facebook in November 2012 1N would be sent to 19.2 once 2E is in operation.
 
I can see 28A staying at very least until 2G arrives. 1N probably will be off soon.
 
So, the big question. What do we think will happen over the next couple of weeks.
I think we can say, without fear of contraception, that 1N transponders will be moved to 2E UK


Did not know satellites got pregnant ;)
 
For "Fallopian", read "Travelling Wave" .........................
 
No one here remembers Hylda Baker then? :-rofl2
 
I came across two frequencies of tests-11532 V and 11708 V at 5:30 pm CET
 

Attachments

  • 11708 V.webp
    11708 V.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 11523 V.webp
    11523 V.webp
    94.8 KB · Views: 60
I came across two frequencies of tests-11532 V and 11708 V at 5:30 pm CET
just out of curiosity, are you able to receive 2F UK in Romania? i'm asking because you are just east of me, and Hungary is kind of a cold spot for 2F UK.
 
No, I 'm not getting UK spot , only European:
 

Attachments

  • Astra 2F RF with 1.5 m dish 12500-12750 MHz-30.01.2014.webp
    Astra 2F RF with 1.5 m dish 12500-12750 MHz-30.01.2014.webp
    204.9 KB · Views: 45
all test signals from 2E were on Europe beam so far, no sign of UK spot yet.
 
all test signals from 2E were on Europe beam so far, no sign of UK spot yet.
Not even the 10942H carrier sandwiched between TP56 and TP57?
 
What do we think will happen over the next couple of weeks?
What's going to happen tonight? My prediction is before morning several transponders will already have migrated.
 
Yes, no later than tomorrow night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top