solly
Specialist Contributor
- My Location
- Tel Aviv, Israel
here nothing in 12500.
but I see in 12420H (tp101) is something.
it old tp from bbc spare
i belive also move to astra 2e
here nothing in 12500.
but I see in 12420H (tp101) is something.
can same one make one check on this ?
thanks !!
Reviewing 11685V see two tp's assets in Band B, TP 22 and 24, do not have enough signal in these parts for the analyzer display valid data or network name, according to Lyngsaton 11685v have signal
but no lock here
Got my Crazyscan going today and can see that 11728V is the same as the transponder 11739V,as 2Night said last night,appologiesHi 11739 is on Lyngsat, 11728 is not but I have a strong signal with several channels
as the itv channels you mentioned are encrypted sky channels: itv2hd, itv3hd and itv4hd - i doubt these were dealt with any differently than other sky pay tv, like movies or sports. the same goes for hd versions of other fta channels, like channel 5, e4, more4 or film4. in other words, if sky channels move to a pe beam (as it is quite predictable), then these itv channels wont be any different.I was wondering whether the ITV 2,3 and 4 will go to a UK or PE beam when they move them off 2A?
So, the big question. What do we think will happen over the next couple of weeks.
I think we can say, without fear of contraception, that 1N transponders will be moved to 2E UK
no, we are the ones getting screwedDid not know satellites got pregnant ;)
just out of curiosity, are you able to receive 2F UK in Romania? i'm asking because you are just east of me, and Hungary is kind of a cold spot for 2F UK.I came across two frequencies of tests-11532 V and 11708 V at 5:30 pm CET
Not even the 10942H carrier sandwiched between TP56 and TP57?all test signals from 2E were on Europe beam so far, no sign of UK spot yet.
What's going to happen tonight? My prediction is before morning several transponders will already have migrated.What do we think will happen over the next couple of weeks?