Astra 2E at 28.2E: General Discussion Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Solly, could you share the set up (dish size etc.) you have over in Tel Aviv and how you can receive so many freq. and tp"s. Thanks, Rickky.

i use 4 meter parabola
i use software and spectrum to receiver signal
 
with 4 meter... should that ME beam not blasting in like thunder compared to the others ?
 
03:00 GMT is 04:00 CET, so some time after that.
And 05:00 for me, but I'm certainly not getting up to verify that I still can't pick up the UK spot. :-rofl2
 
have a bath (like solly) -> have a beer -> have some sleep -> watch the drama - >sleep again :D
 
And 05:00 for me, but I'm certainly not getting up to verify that I still can't pick up the UK spot. :-rofl2

The midnight moon is not like the midnight sun at all so I think we up north will
be excused if we get some shuteye. Six months from now is different, the sun and myself
would be up at 4 in the morning.
 
Yep. Staying up will not affect the price of fromage, as they say.
 
I'm saying up....(ooh err misses) as frankie Howard would say....with a beer or 6 and a tasty tuna sandwich ...... :-) .....Or sardines .....perhaps marmite :-) ... Not sure yet...Prost ...
 
Yes ....oopps ..staying up I mean't.... :-doh. Maybe one beer to many...at this early time of evening....?
 
Que Sera, Sera.

Will not lose any sleep over the outcome:D
 
And I think that as we have a significant break here, with the Narrow Beam migration due, plus this Thread is immense, we shall close it and start Part 2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top