skomedal
Regular Member
- My Satellite Setup
- This and that
- My Location
- thule
Looks like 8 vertical tps missing between 12051 & 12441, virtually all DVB-S2 QPSK
Probably on other birds @ this location
Looks like 8 vertical tps missing between 12051 & 12441, virtually all DVB-S2 QPSK
Herr in nort swed en 10805 h are wery weak.i also se The shirt during The Day in signal strenght.
From Yesterday's night monitoring signal level changes on 10847V. Till now there are only 27 times when signal went below lock level. I suspect it could be because of bad weather conditions (rained pretty bad). Rest of the time signal is OK. Will continue monitor one more day and see will there be repetition of the periods with high and low levels. And what could be the period of those periods? 24hours?
If you really mean making the graph then, yes, it is made in MS Excel. Or you've meant collecting the data?how do you make that kind of graph? A software on a Windows computer?
If you really mean making the graph then, yes, it is made in MS Excel. Or you've meant collecting the data?
Thanks for your welcome.10818v is more stable,i have lock but i se The strenght varies a lite bit.Welcome to the forum.
10805H are also a problem for me ( need more metal (bigger dish ) ) due to that birds daily wobble ( shift ).
Have you tried 10818V ( if your not regional bbc dependent ) as these are a bit more stable for me.
Location central southern Norway
Good luck
You are right, I looked in wrong place 10817V instead of 10847VChannel was BBC One HD, but it doesn't matter, they are all the same.
Those two are on Astra 2F, which is another satellite, so I get nothing. Will try to re-point antenna when warmer to try to get Astra 2F UK beam.Btw do you get anything from for example 11306 or 11023?
All well with 2 E\F\G uk's on the cm 180. All eu's blasting in at 17db on vu+
Have taken down the Famaval 125 cm, was ok for 2E uk most of the time, but F\G uk too weak in evenings.
Been a very good dish for the price, will find some future use for it.
@skaarup75 welcome your first post in the Forum.
Near Riga I am getting almost 9 dB (of course depending of the time of the day) View attachment 106046
Of course you will get better reception results with 1.8m PFA than you have now on 1.2m dish. 50m cable run is not critical. Do you have choice on that?
You're getting this:I'm not sure yet. I'm more or less getting all the sellers spare parts, which includes the old original LNB's plus a never one which sits in a modified holder. I don't know which is best as I have never had a PF before. Exciting times to come![]()

https://www.hm-sat-shop.de/lnb/lnb-flansch/989/inverto-idlp-sinf02-oopro-opp-single-flansch-lnb-0.2db?c="]Inverto IDLP-SINF02-OOPRO-OPP Single Flansch LNB 0.2dB | LNB Flansch | LNB | Digitale Sat-Receiver, Anlagen und Zubehör - hm-sat-shop.de