Astra 2E: Testing at 43.5E

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer the better for us on the fringes.:D

As usual just my opionion :-doh

I wonder how many ex pats in Spain will move back to the UK when they lose main terrestrial channels? May sound slightly hysterical, but could be the final straw for many TV-loving retirees.
 
I'm not sure that this carrier-11570 H is from Astra 2E,overlap with the vertical polarity.What appears to you ?
 

Attachments

  • 11570 H.webp
    11570 H.webp
    93.1 KB · Views: 66
  • spectr 10700-12500 Mhz.webp
    spectr 10700-12500 Mhz.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 65
I wonder how many ex pats in Spain will move back to the UK when they lose main terrestrial channels? May sound slightly hysterical, but could be the final straw for many TV-loving retirees.

Here we go again - I guess most people already know their lilely fate from 2F reception so will already have decided what to do next! - with the availability of large dishes and internet here I doubt many people will want to give up the warm for the cold of the UK.... We have been using FilmOn a lot recently despite haveing a good sat signal simlpy becasue we use the record factility so much and watch whenever we want - and on the bit of kit we want! really great for us.
 
11383h
1.5db
band eurobird
 

Attachments

  • 11383h 1.5db.webp
    11383h 1.5db.webp
    83.5 KB · Views: 47
I wonder how many ex pats in Spain will move back to the UK when they lose main terrestrial channels?
Groundhog day. Did you know 4 out of the 5 main PSB channels are already transmitting on 2F? And when they switch on the five new BBC HD channels these will more than likely also be on 2F. And when BBC2 HD regions start these too will most likely be on 2F. And possibly 2E will be the saviour of the south.
 
10725v
10866v
11383h
low power 1 db
 

Attachments

  • 10866v.webp
    10866v.webp
    83.2 KB · Views: 46
Mod Note: Nobody minds the odd Off Topic comment, but if it threatens to turn into a debate about in-service coverage of 2E/2F, then perhaps another Topic is required ...................
 
Strong test signal at 12037H

2e_test_invacom_01.webp

P.S. I'm testing a new setup, an Invacom SNF-031 LNB with a Gibertini C120 feed at my Gibertini 1.25 dish, so there are some differences in the graph (signals from Turksat are much lower now).
 
I think there is a test now at 12662V. But I'm not so sure about it, I haven't seen a test at this range so far...

2e_test_invacom_02.webp 2e_test_invacom_03.webp
 
Another strong signal at 12459H now...

2e_test_invacom_04.webp 2e_test_invacom_05..webp
 
it now 4db 12460h
band astra 2a
 

Attachments

  • 12460h 4db ex.webp
    12460h 4db ex.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 41
Also in my area entered signal on this carrier-12463 H.
 

Attachments

  • 12463 H.webp
    12463 H.webp
    97.1 KB · Views: 34
@satesco
I got here 4.8db
high power pan Europe beam
good news for me I can get lock signal when it move to 28.2e
 

Attachments

  • 12460h 4.webp
    12460h 4.webp
    98.6 KB · Views: 38
@solly,I hope to be as you say.As shown on Constellation,indeed strong signal on this carrier-12463 H.Now it's gone :(
 

Attachments

  • 12463 H.webp
    12463 H.webp
    105.3 KB · Views: 46
With what card did you get the constellation on this frequency?
 
@str65,with TBS6925 card,using Inverto black LNB!
 
Nice, I mostly use the TT S2-1600 for those scans, because it is much faster. I think I should try the TBS too! Do you use a certain version of the driver, or it doesn't matter?
 
Yes , I only use driver 1.0.1.17 version. The best results with this driver !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top