Astra 2E: Testing at 43.5E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks again! :)
 
Can someone confirm me if this carrier-12418 V is active ?Not sure if the signal is test carrier.I've seen it all day on the spectrometer.
 

Attachments

  • 12418 V.webp
    12418 V.webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 67
I can't see anything at 12418V right now, but I neither remember something there, the rest of the day. It seems modulated, or not?
 
good morning to all
maybe it was quick signal on 12418v and down quick
 
11766h back on line
2.7 db pan Europe beam
 

Attachments

  • 11766h 2.webp
    11766h 2.webp
    83 KB · Views: 59
Good morning to all

Rainy day here, after months of drought. Not really suitable for observing the Astra 2E tests! :)
 
I did tests with 2 antennas{1.1m & 1.5 m} to carrier-12440 v.Strong signal with both dishes even if it's raining outside.
 

Attachments

  • 12441 V with 1.1 m dish.webp
    12441 V with 1.1 m dish.webp
    134.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 12440 V-with 1.5 m dish.webp
    12440 V-with 1.5 m dish.webp
    130.4 KB · Views: 63
12444v 4db.webp 12444v
4db
strong pe beam
 

Attachments

  • 12441v.webp
    12441v.webp
    264.6 KB · Views: 45
Two test signals right now, the first at 10730V and the second at 12057V. Both rather low...

2e_test_inv05.webp
 
We must be in the final throw of testing. (4 weeks this Friday)
Then, what a 14 day transfer ?
 
We must be in the final throw of testing. (4 weeks this Friday)
Then, what a 14 day transfer ?
It took about 10 days for 2F at about 1.6W/day, they may decide to move 2E at a different speed.

I'm going to collate all the final frequencies tested by close of play Friday and re-post along with what I put up last weekend, if there's more testing next week I'll have to add these when I return from my hols!
 
theoretic need to finish or saterday morning
the transfeld to 28.2e
know yet who much deg will be pass each day
or 0.8deg or 0.5 deg
 
Still testing at 43.5E.

10730V, 12582H and 12662V on...

2e_test_inv07.webp
 
New test at 12115H

2e_test_inv08.webp
 
Hi M60, Could you give a hint which of the tested frequencies were previously on Astra 2b. Could thus be relevant for fringe reception areas (e.g. Cairo) where 2b provided SSp 1-3, itv1, c4 NI etc....
 
for now 12111h use astra 1n it be move to 2e when is start service
 
Hi M60, Could you give a hint which of the tested frequencies were previously on Astra 2b. Could thus be relevant for fringe reception areas (e.g. Cairo) where 2b provided SSp 1-3, itv1, c4 NI etc....
Have a look on older cached pages of Lyngsat or kingofsat as these will show what was on ex-2B TP's. I did have them scribbled on a bit of paper at home, if so I'll post them in the early hours of the morning when I'm back home.
 
12036 H-a carrier with strong signal in my area.
 

Attachments

  • 12036 H.webp
    12036 H.webp
    154.7 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top