Astra 2E: Testing at 43.5E

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pietclock,Try an older version of Crazyscan.Maybe this way you will get signal
 
Nice spiral constellation at 11029V with Crazyscan and the S2-1600 :)

11031V.webp
 
how it 7.2db more high
wow
 

Attachments

  • 11030v.gif
    11030v.gif
    74.5 KB · Views: 50
43.5E-RFScan11.webp

still 11.030V very strong here, no other 2E signals visible.
 
still 11.030V very strong here, no other 2E signals visible.

You may also get 12493 both at H and V polarities, very low here (reported earlier by a user from Italy, but I can't find his post right now)

2E_test_12493V.webp 2E_test_12493H.webp
 
with my prof

11029 V
 

Attachments

  • 11029 V.webp
    11029 V.webp
    170.8 KB · Views: 42
Fabulously high & strong signal strength reaching 15+db on transponder 11030V here in Yerevan (South Caucasus region). Meanwhile no trace of signal on any other reported transponder, although on 11532 there is a very poor, hardly lockable hint of analog carrier presence. According to my line of reasoning, we'll witness the promised "frequency reuse" on Band C sharing the bandwidth between 2F Uk and 2E Middle East beams. Though this hypothesis is yet to be confirmed.
 
11.030V is very strong here too.... that one cannot be middle east beam
 
Pietclock
the signal pe beam strong
it cant be pe beam
now I surprise the signal on astra 2e very strong
 
Let's wait till Astra 2E come to 28.2E and then we'll see the real beams. I still remember how I received test signals from Astra 2F and now I'm getting nothing from this sat and Uk beam=PE beam = 1.5-2db :(
 
miha20
same think I got 2.5db
to 3.5db
only two tp I got signal here
on pe beam only from 2f
we hope 2e will be better pe beam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top