Astra 2E: Testing at 43.5E

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only get 11532V and 11622H, the rest are either from Turksat, or I cannot distinguish them from the frequencies of Turksat.

2e_test4.webp
 
11030V is on again

11030V.webp
 
Hello,
that's how it looks like today from Kiev on 110cm
 

Attachments

  • astra2e_43.5_24.webp
    astra2e_43.5_24.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 76
11030v
10db
me beam
 

Attachments

  • 11030v 10db.webp
    11030v 10db.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 39
11030V and 11532V on...

2e_test5.webp
 
11030v
3.5 db tonight
it pe beam
 

Attachments

  • 111030v 3.webp
    111030v 3.webp
    260.3 KB · Views: 37
Very quiet on here today - are they still transmitting and nothing has changed or is it on the move?
 
It could just be that solly is on a tea-break?!
 
I was swimming pool

11055h
3db
 

Attachments

  • 11055h.webp
    11055h.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 44
I just saw on Lyngsat that they have 2E moving east.....


That rather depends upon who told Lyngsat: Like Flysat and other sites, they depend upon input chiefly from hobbyists and it's occasionally inaccurate and uncorroborated. Clearly, as time passes, confidence increases (Or not!).

And "moving East" doesn't inspire confidence as it its final position is some 15.3 degrees West of where it is now.

Edit: Just looked at Lyngsat and I suspect you'll find that report predates Testing ie refers to the initial transition to 43.5E.

But it surely must be close to transit time, so we'll see what our Members report.

In the meantime, the Forum Staff can think how best to arrange the Topics for post-Testing and for Reports by Region. Right now, I'm inclined to follow the same structure as we ended up with for 2F, simply because it worked well enough.
 
flysat and lyngsat after will be stable position
astra 2e will be move again to 28.2e
:)
 
Last edited:
Just time for another Swim, then?! :-respekt
 
11934v
3db pe beam
 

Attachments

  • 11934v 2db.webp
    11934v 2db.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 41
Still at 43.5E, strong signal at 11941V

11941V.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top