Astra 2E: Testing at 43.5E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work, thankyou.
 
Was there a list of Astra 2F's test frequencies? I've had a look at some of the old threads but can't find any.
 
I don't remember anyone collating such a list for 2F.
 

Attachments

good morning to all
10713h
2.5db
 

Attachments

  • 10713h 2.5 db.webp
    10713h 2.5 db.webp
    85.2 KB · Views: 38
In this document I cross fairly reliable information and in-orbit testing. For
Ku-band downlink of Astra 2E, 2F and 2G (2G only hypothesis without in-orbit tests).

Attention has a high probability of error.....
 

Attachments

Marcus_21, your persistence in trying to figure out frequency plans still is amazing me!
Having tentative plans is better than nothing at all.
 
I'm off to the Canaries for a week this coming Saturday!

Well, hope you are getting better weather than we are in Tenerife today - or is that the Island you chose?
 
Well, hope you are getting better weather than we are in Tenerife today - or is that the Island you chose?
We went to Tenerife last Nov, had a lovely time but are off to Fuertoventura this year. I hear it's not too good over there at the mo from a relative in Lanzorote.
 
Any signs of new or current activity today?
 
If not my guess is that it's on the move. Yes, yes? :)
 
Just a strong signal at 11823V

2e_test11823V.webp
 
Must be close now.
 
Yeah, now it's gone...
 
Is it over ?İs it moving to home?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top