Astra 2E: Western Europe Reports

That´s pretty amazing! :)
 
2G again VERY weak today, even during lunchtime only 10dB with a 240cm. One of the weakest days I can remember.
 
Hi, the new TP 49 10832H is listed as beeing on the 2E UK beam. On my end it looks more like 2G UK beam. Since I am centered on 2E I have problems receiving 2G UK beam. TP 49 is as hard to get as TP 63 11053 H. Can anybody confirm my findings?
 
2G is just weak CH4HD, ITVHD, BBCFOURHD impossible to get for me
 
Hi, the new TP 49 10832H is listed as beeing on the 2E UK beam. On my end it looks more like 2G UK beam. Since I am centered on 2E I have problems receiving 2G UK beam. TP 49 is as hard to get as TP 63 11053 H. Can anybody confirm my findings?

It can't be 2G at is it out of 2G's doable frequency range as far as we know.

Edit: Scrap that, I was mixing it up with 2F. 2G can do that range.
 
Thank you for the info. It must be one of the strongest TP on the 2G UK beam, even stronger than TP 63.
 
It must be one of the strongest TP on the 2G UK beam
10832H very strong here as well, at time of posting I'd vote 2E uk.
Will now for sure tonight (gone = 2G, staying = 2E).
 
Its not working here in the moment. The other 2E TP's are quite strong and all working.
 
Am 99,9% sure now, 2E uk. 10832 H good reception, levels matching 10891 H, 11386 H etc.
(2G & 2F uk fading away for the evening).
 
Sun Outage season is starting again. From monday onwards just after 11 CET.
 
Thanks for that - it gves me an excellent guide.

There was another version compilied on this forum (I think) - I know because I made a contibution about a location in the French Alps.
 
This has been the strongest winter season of 2G since it began broadcasting here. Very good reception througout, often a 1m was sufficient 24 hours, even during the evening low.
Let's see how the summer will be, which is usually much weaker than in winter...
 
Dears,
in this season in Italy, frequency 11307 V DVB-S/MPEG-2 27500 5/6 becomes always VERY VERY low and no reception from night to morning.

the same for you?

thanks
 
Last edited:
@Pierangelo Be happy that you have UK beam @Astra2F reception at all. I do not know where in Italy you are, but seems you are in fringe reception area, so daily changing of signal levels is normal. Want more stable reception- get bigger dish.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_628 Apr. 18 14.19.webp
    ScreenHunter_628 Apr. 18 14.19.webp
    94.3 KB · Views: 34
150 CM near Milan helps, but I am sorry for that TP with Sony and POP......
 
Back
Top