Astra 2F at 28E (at last!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG OMG I have no signal on any of my Sky boxes and my Virgin Media has gone blank what have SES done!!!!!!










































Is what you will hear me shouting if it all goes bad when they start the swap lol
 
148 cbs action NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
146 CBS REALITY NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
149 CBS DRAMA no SATELLITE SIGNAL -this was DEF still there when the above two went
321 TRUE MOVIES - NSS
322 TRUE MOVIES2 - NSS
502 BLOOMBERG NSS
508 EURONEWS very broken up
505 cnbc nss

lost everything on superbeam E28A

went off 1.54 CET
 
148 cbs action NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
146 CBS REALITY NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
yes i know there not on astra ?????

could be SIGNAL FROM WAB swamping E28A here inTENERIFE ??

I`m not near a sat box and I`m in the UK so it makes no odds but both channels are coming through on Virgin Media cable perfect
(I`m presuming Virgin take their feed from 28.2/28.5 when I give this report so it may well be the WAB)
 
All CBS services coming in fine for me here in the North of England.
 
10958h signal up 6db 2f
old 10964 down astra 1n very week now
 

Attachments

  • 10958h.webp
    10958h.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 75
Just Checked and all those channels are fine in southern Spain .
 
148 cbs action NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
146 CBS REALITY NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
149 CBS DRAMA no SATELLITE SIGNAL -this was DEF still there when the above two went
321 TRUE MOVIES - NSS
322 TRUE MOVIES2 - NSS
502 BLOOMBERG NSS
508 EURONEWS very broken up
505 cnbc nss

lost everything on superbeam E28A

went off 1.54 CET

All viewable here on 1.9M dish.
 
Hello,

148 cbs action NO SATELLITE SIGNAL

lost everything on superbeam E28A

went off 1.54 CET

-> no noticeable change here in Munich


old 10964 down astra 1n very week now

-> no noticeable change on 10964 H ("Channel 5" for example)


...both compared to the Signal Strength / SNR in my VDR I wrote down yesterday evening.
I stored this for about 30 channels, nothing changed for my position so far.
 
Buckshee , I am in San Pedro , which part of Murcia are you ?
 
148 cbs action NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
146 CBS REALITY NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
149 CBS DRAMA no SATELLITE SIGNAL -this was DEF still there when the above two went
321 TRUE MOVIES - NSS
322 TRUE MOVIES2 - NSS
502 BLOOMBERG NSS
508 EURONEWS very broken up
505 cnbc nss

lost everything on superbeam E28A

went off 1.54 CET

I tested a few of these this morning (am near Geneva) - I don't notice any difference to before. They seem fine - SNR on the Openbox S10 of 75 or 76%.
 
Hello to all,
Naples Italy 0830 AM.
BBC 1,ITV 1, ITV 2,CH 5 all comming in off of a 2 meter dish.
no problems here.
Happy Thanksgiving
Ralph :-biglaugh
 
All spotbeam channels watchable here in Naples. No aparent reduction or gain in signal. Dont think anything has yet changed
 
Is the new bird sqwarking? If so I will do a test of all freesat channles today and report any issues. If not that delight will have to wait for another day!
 
As mentioned before the substantial part of the changeover over is likely to take place this weekend - not before.
 
Roll on the weekend, put us all out of our misery :-wow

_http://www.n2yo.com/?s=38778 still showing 1 degree out
 
TENERIFE-TV, on 22 November 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

148 cbs action NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
146 CBS REALITY NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
149 CBS DRAMA no SATELLITE SIGNAL -this was DEF still there when the above two went
321 TRUE MOVIES - NSS
322 TRUE MOVIES2 - NSS
502 BLOOMBERG NSS
508 EURONEWS very broken up
505 cnbc nss

lost everything on superbeam E28A

went off 1.54 CET




picking these up this morning on 1 meter dish.
 
they are still there but dont lock in or break uo ,so def less signal then before ??

i do have cloud cover so not same signal as in britsih tourist areas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top