Astra 2F at 28E (at last!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have the equipment by then, but a friend of mine, living also in Munich was able to receive 2D with the same equipment just fine.
Munich without signal,but a hotspot in Spain,is a surprising footprint pattern
 
11023H - absolutely no reception in hungary with a 240cm dish...
 
Is there anyone in the Denia/Javea/Calpe area with results yet? - Is this notorious black spot still black?
 
Always been there, look at the unofficial 2d and 1N footprint.
 
Is there anyone in the Denia/Javea/Calpe area with results yet? - Is this notorious black spot still black?
Cannot be black at the moment surely, for me it has been great since February 2012 (1N) but may be black when 2F takes over but for 9 months all good with a small dish in the Gandia area.
 
Any news on a Stockholm hotspot like 2D but not 1N?
 
I would like conclusive proof that the 'good signals' are actually from 2-F, in its final position.

So would I - which is why I have left the Signal Reports Thread Locked for now.
 
So would I - which is why I have left the Signal Reports Thread Locked for now.
a lot of us will be in permanent lockdown from watching uk telly :-crying
 
You'll find other ways, I'm sure :-lamb
 
A worthless report from me but it's 18.3dB on 1.2m in Southern England on 11023H. No idea what it was yesterday but it's one of the strongest TPs at 28E for me. 10847V, by comparison, is only 14dB.
 
I just had a look at the 2A/2B FTA channels, doesn't look it changed:
11778 V TV Highlights (Sky) - 100%
11836 H Sky Intro - 100%
11895 V MTV Trax - 100%
12032 H QVC and Bid TV - 68%
12051 V S4C and CNN - 58%
12207 V Pick TV, Sky News and Community Channel - 67 %

I don't if it tells us something?
 
Some updates from Munich about 11024H:

-> effective dish size (due to multifeed) currently ~ 1m of 1.2m
-> signal quality jumps now between 5 and 8 %, watching the channels is now possible, however every 7 to 10 seconds I have sound/video issues for half a second

- >it is cloudy at the moment, so reception might get better

-> reception of 2D was possible with 1m without issues, so my best guess right now is that:

-> difference between 2D and 2F here in Munich: about ~10cm more dish required for the same reception
 
A worthless report from me but it's 18.3dB on 1.2m in Southern England on 11023H. No idea what it was yesterday but it's one of the strongest TPs at 28E for me. 10847V, by comparison, is only 14dB.

The "2D band" transponders of 1N have always been about 8% lower than the "2C band" transponders for me in the UK. The "2C band" transponders are the most powerful for me on my 60cm dish.
 
Trigger this is a bad test. Check MER on 10847V. This is the only transponder on 1N using the same parameters as 11023H.

Sorry had very little time - had to go to court. Will return and check again in the next hour
 
I just had a look at the 2A/2B FTA channels, doesn't look it changed:
11778 V TV Highlights (Sky) - 100%
11836 H Sky Intro - 100%
11895 V MTV Trax - 100%
12032 H QVC and Bid TV - 68%
12051 V S4C and CNN - 58%
12207 V Pick TV, Sky News and Community Channel - 67 %

I don't if it tells us something?

I checked all the 2A and 2B transponders about an hour ago and found no changes compared to Monday. I would expect them to increase a little to a similar strength as 1N is at the moment when something switches.
 
in tenerife
11778 V TV Highlights (Sky) - NO SIGNAL
11836 H Sky Intro - NO SIGNAL
11895 V MTV Trax - 60CM
12032 H QVC and Bid TV - 60CM
12051 V S4C and CNN - 60CM
12207 V Pick TV, Sky News and Community Channel - 60CM
 
No signal on 11023H on Humax Foxsat PVR here in Marbella......hope they add live restart to iPlayer on Sky soon! 1N has been brilliant here for the last year, even in heavy rain.....better look into a larger dish, if anyone has ideas on size needed I'd be interested, currently have a 1.2m.
 
A worthless report from me but it's 18.3dB on 1.2m in Southern England on 11023H. No idea what it was yesterday but it's one of the strongest TPs at 28E for me. 10847V, by comparison, is only 14dB.

Same here, 18.5 db East Midlands.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top