Analoguesat thanks for your efforts , i just looked at a globe to see where 28.2e is , in the Western part of DR congo , picking that slot for the UK market all those years ago really was forward thinking , the beam naturally slants along a line running north south UK... its clearly visible in your map.. drawing a line from London through Paris axpprox arrives at the DR congo. So easy to understand why its easy in Barcelona yet Lugo no .. I suspect It will be easier to get a signal in the likes of Ibiza before North portugal etc. Have the feeling i might squeek in from Madrid ,, time will tell ,, but I suspect somehow the engineering on the sat is too good ..I also think from something i read / watched ( BBC doc ) that its possible for them to alter the beam electronically whilst the dish is in orbit.