- My Satellite Setup
- TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
- My Location
- Scottish Borders
On what frequency, V or H ? Is it a number or named BBC NI?
10847V 23000 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK
BBC1 NI HD
Loos like its still on 1N from the power being received here (88%)
On what frequency, V or H ? Is it a number or named BBC NI?
Plug in a spectrum analayzer and rest a finger on the dish and you will see the transponders on one satellite go down and the on the other go up. And as far as holding station if you watch them over a month, especially the older ones you will see they often go 0.1º off centre, sometimes a bit more.I'd like to see your calculations.
If it is on 2F we have extremley strong signal on 1.1m dish10847V 23000 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK
BBC1 NI HD
Loos like its still on 1N from the power being received here (88%)
daztfs, I think you should have an open mind. Oldfart has never made any outlandish comments in the past, even his current posts point to erractic reception of that transponder. I myself in the past have got channels I have been told categorically I could not get. Lets wait and see, I will have a play next week with my dishes and will give honest feedback.
If it is on 2F we have extremley strong signal on 1.1m dish
68 stength 97-98 Quality
Hi, very new to the site, but i beg to differ about reception in Tenerife, im no geek but tuned in my technisat box to the freq 11023H and get the channels 8901 and 8911 BBC HD. Signal breaks up but we do get somehing. I have been following the forum as it is of interest to me.
Sorry i forgot to say that the reading on these channels is 3.1 dB and the quality level is 59-60.
11023H
at the moment
picture on 8901 & 8911 no break-ups
tenerife south
270cm
daztfs, thanks for clearing that up.
If it turns out he is doing stupid posts, that will be very sad. I realy don´t understand the mentallity of some people!
What type of dish do you have and where are you in Tenerife?
Thats the thing, i said i was not a geek so i cant tell you, offset tho, i tried to find how to DM you on this site but not sure how.
Location Los Gigantes.
Thats the thing, i said i was not a geek so i cant tell you, offset tho, i tried to find how to DM you on this site but not sure how.
Location Los Gigantes.
they are not part of the UK ,they are the only part of the duchy of normandy still under the british crownIt is a good thing for many on the continent, that the Channel islands are part of the UK, becaue otherwise, the spot would be aimed further north!