These are the ones that moved from 2F UK to 2G UK last night:
10.964H Channel 5
10.994H ITV
11.024H BBC
11.053H ITV
11.067V ITV
11.097V ITV
11.127V Channel 4
Well at the moment we can only really go on what people like you have posted on here about changes in signal levels. It'll become even clearer in 24 hours or so after viewers in the fringes can observe the pattern of the signal levels going up and down compared to known transponders on 2E and 2F.How sure are we the transfer has taken place? I can see the verticals are stronger than they usually are. BBC (11024) is weak(er?) as is 10994. 10964 pretty much the same as usual. 2F is usually weakest around 10 p.m. so I will check tonight and see if there is a difference.
Nalleman, changes in signal levels seem abrupt in bema's logging (Google eta chalmers ASTRA). I have not checked my reception here in Gothenburg yet. According to the logging, signals seem weaker than from 2f. Is 2g co-located at 28.2? King of sat mentions 27.5e. If that is correct, how would that affect reception if my 1 m dish is aimed perfectly towards 28.2?How sure are we the transfer has taken place? I can see the verticals are stronger than they usually are. BBC (11024) is weak(er?) as is 10994. 10964 pretty much the same as usual. 2F is usually weakest around 10 p.m. so I will check tonight and see if there is a difference.
Did they issue a press release in January saying it had completed initial in orbit testing and was, after a period at 21.5E, heading off to 28E?The measurement was done before it slowed down. It's certainly not at 27.5, otherwise the people with reeeally large dishes would have problems to receive anything.
I'm waiting for SES ephemeris data.
My guess is either 28.2 or 28.3
And still no press release. Wasn't there always a press release before they went live with a satellite ?
Hi LPLost the BBC HD's here on 11023 H 23000... It was there on a scan at 08.05hrs this morning!
Must dash now...perhaps somebody on this coast could check their reception....thanks.
Hi H....hope all is good with yourself.John, which dish? Have you centred the dish on this satellite?
Hi Brian.......as i just replied to H......will have a look possibly tomorrow but with 10847 still there at 9.0dB I have my doubts about 11024 H etcHi LP
Checking right now and 10.5dB on the 1.8 at the moment ( BBC1 Wales HD ) although it is fluctuating by about 0.3dB according to the SE
Can you put an umbrella over the dish?I don't monitor all transponders but at least 11023H went down 0.7-0.8 dB this morning. That's typical since it a DVB-S2, 8-PSK tranponder...The other ones maybe not so much. Will check over longer time. Now it's rains heavily so most transponders are temporary gone.
View attachment 79635
View attachment 79634
I´m getting 10.8 on BBC2 and 10.9 on CH5 at the moment, according to the SE, not getting the Emittor out at the momentJohn, your results don't correspond with mine at all. Famaval 1.8m. BBC2 England, 11.7dB. C5 11.4dB.
At TLE epoch (15 June 20:18 UTC) location was 28.2°E.The measurement was done before it slowed down. It's certainly not at 27.5, otherwise the people with reeeally large dishes would have problems to receive anything.
I'm waiting for SES ephemeris data.
My guess is either 28.2 or 28.3