- My Satellite Setup
- TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
- My Location
- Scottish Borders
Don´t suppose they want to put BBC on europe beam just for test purposes?
No chance whatsoever!
Don´t suppose they want to put BBC on europe beam just for test purposes?
What happened to sky sports f1 hd sd seems ok ???????/

found all nineAt this stage I honestly don't know. Guess we have to wait and see the whole scenario.
BTW What Signal level are you receiving on that freq which I gave you that is.... 11389 H 27500 2/3 (Bt Sport Europe HD. There are 9 channels on that freq -Horror ch+1 -Jewellery maker - CBS action - magic - heat-BTSpt-ESPN HD etc.
That's good. Do you pan say from 45W to 70E with your 1.8 Dish...just to compere some signal levels if in the affirmative.found all nine
70% signal strength and 80% signal quality.
Keep in mind this transponder switches from Eutelsat 28A to Astra 2E in about a weeks time.found all nine
70% signal strength and 80% signal quality.
it's a fixed dish.That's good. Do you pan say from 45W to 70E with your 1.8 Dish...just to compere some signal levels if in the affirmative.
O h I see I was under the impression of being moveable.it's a fixed dish.

timo_w2s said:Keep in mind this transponder switches from Eutelsat 28A to Astra 2E in about a weeks time.
Yes, the remaining 28A "C" transponders 11.388H, 11.390V, 11.426H, 11.426V will switch over to 2E at the end of the month.2E also accepting refugees from 28a ?
http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/reception/pdfs/satellitefrequencies.pdfJust to confirm (Sorry if I have missed this elsewhere).
The BBC Reception site now lists Astra 2G carrying DSAT 8 (TP 61 - 110232 H DVBS-2).
BBC One Scotland, HD
BBC One Wales, HD
BBC Four HD
CBeebies HD
BBC News HD
I have just looked around the n2yo and satellite-calculations website. Both list 2G at 27.9 deg in the moment. Are these data correct? I have a hard time getting the old 2F TP's since the move. 2E is still OK for the time of the year.