Thanks for the information everyone....We are in Cawston, edge of Rugby.
Strange how it changes so much each day, or hour. At present it's working fine, as Markíza is not dropping a single pixel...at 19.15 tonight... but from experience in an hour that could all change.... Just as the G/F tries to watch her soap... LOL. Some channels are never a problem, others very flaky, will investigate a ground mounted 1.2+ dish. I think I can escape the "shadow" of the neighbouring properties.
Strange how it changes so much each day, or hour. At present it's working fine, as Markíza is not dropping a single pixel...at 19.15 tonight... but from experience in an hour that could all change.... Just as the G/F tries to watch her soap... LOL. Some channels are never a problem, others very flaky, will investigate a ground mounted 1.2+ dish. I think I can escape the "shadow" of the neighbouring properties.