Astra2 and what else

gpage24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky,Showtime,Supersports,Art,1.2 meter dish,Lacuna mk4 meter,Horizon ,satcatcher,
My Location
canary islands
Hi everyone,,

Ok my question is , i have a fta system setup here and was wondering if i put a monoblock 2 lnb´s on it what else can i get fta from another satellite, movies etc in english and with keeping my astra2 fta as well? does this make any sense? and also my dish is elevated 31 or so degrees, if ading another satellite will it have to be moved again? Thank you in advance

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You don't say what dish size and what receiver you have, but in any event, a monobloc won't work as they are either 3 degree or 6 degree spacing, you would need an offset bracket and a separate LNB/LNBs, then you could perhaps go for Astra 19.2 and or Hotbird.

gpage24

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky,Showtime,Supersports,Art,1.2 meter dish,Lacuna mk4 meter,Horizon ,satcatcher,
My Location
canary islands
rolfw said:
You don't say what dish size and what receiver you have, but in any event, a monobloc won't work as they are either 3 degree or 6 degree spacing, you would need an offset bracket and a separate LNB/LNBs, then you could perhaps go for Astra 19.2 and or Hotbird.

Thanks , i have a 1 meter dish and a fta receiver,no cam or card slot, i was just thinking of a way to get in more channels to add to the existing ones from sky(astra) free to air 1´s