At. Which - school. Did. George Galloway. Learn..grammer. And. Punctuation?

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I know. That. George Galloway - is not, and has ...never been, in any. Shape. Or. Form. A. BBC...presenter. Neither ON. Radio. Or...TV.

But. I must address an issue. Here. And it is this! And I make. No bones about. It.

That Galloway...HAS...the most oddest way. Of speaking. And punctuating. His. Sentences. Maybe. That's why. He is not. Currently. On BBC radio...

But then. You see. It could be. In one shape. Or form. A CONSPIRACY. To. Divert. The attention..of the population. As a whole. In this. Country. Say what you will. But. I for one. Will not. Detract from the fact. Or divert. That it is. Odd. :D

:-rofl2 :-rofl2 LOL. Makes me laugh, the way he speak. I love his Talk Sport show!:D :D

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Saturlight, I hope your spelling of 'grammar' was a deliberate mistake :-rofl2

Llew

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Actually, it wasn't! :D

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Sorry I do not care what way he speaks because I will never listen to him again, the guy is a complete misfit and deserves to be either hung drawn and quartered for treason or forced to live in either Iraq or Iran with his 'friends'.

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
I mostly agree with Topper but I have to admire the way he stood up to the bully-boys in the congressional hearing in the USA.

Besides which, the man has no credibility at all after appearing on Celebrity Big Brother!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Well, standing up to the Americans...Bravo!! Give him a medal for his greatest moment and then make him shut up. The guy will do anything to get publicity. He complains that the UK does anything the US wants, but he himself flings himself lovingly and wide open at any terrorist sponsoring state, insane dictator and war criminal that comes along. I am sure if they let him he would father Saddams love child. He can't be taken seriously. I suppose freedom of speach blablabla and there are different opinions, but...Even though I like Talksport and listen to it a lot, whenever he speaks I turn it off.