Atlanta Bird 4A - 7.2 West... 1.8M Dish?

garyg

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
Nothing at the moment :(
My Location
Berkshire
Hi guys,

I am just wondering if i stand any chance with this? I have a 1.8M channel master on 7W for showtime, getting around 50% signal.

Would I stand any chance recieving AB4A?

There is big talks all the football will be there next season and I need to get it :(

Cheers
 
I believe the footprint is around the same or slightly weaker, although dish realignment would be required.

Dish size would certainly be an issue though.
 
Around here I did manage to get a few tps from AB4 on a 1.8, PF, but they were weak, though if I remember correctly I was optimised for Nilesat.
 
I spent around 3 hours trying to get AB4 7.2 West with my 2.4m Dish,i could not get any signal from that satellite.
So i gave up and put the dish back on nilesat.
 
Back
Top