Captain Jack
Retired human
- My Satellite Setup
- See signature
- My Location
- North Somerset
They are going to run out of orbital slots to stick their satellites in at this rate of expansion...
jcm193 said:Iam now pulling in 785 channels here in south devon this must be one powerful bird
wod said:not surprised if your using the 1.8m on 7west
Captain Jack said:They are going to run out of orbital slots to stick their satellites in at this rate of expansion...
Jaffboy151 said:I know I'm probably pi**ing in the wind with this one and will no doubt get laughed off the screen, but any chance getting any sign AB7 with my 60cm dish?? I know even if I can it will be about as stable as a Greek pension fund, but just like to know, I can get 8w when I looked last night and can watch channels on the Nordic beam on 4.8e just wondered if this new bird was powerful enough to get a glimpse, if so what's the strongest TP to check out?
Jaffboy151 said:Thought it might be a tall order for my little 60cm, if it stays clear tonight i will have a go with Cokeaddict's 12245 V 3/4 27500. see if I can get any sign of faint life..
Since moving house I've been using a modified Zone 2 dish with a motor mounted to a slab in the Garden, mainly for 19e & 13e but have been truly amazed at how many different Birds I've been able to find in my limited view of the Arc (28e - 12w) looking to move it ont the Garage roof this weekend to hopefully get maybe 30e - 40+w
I'd love one of your 1.5m dishes but when I suggested having one of those in the garden my Mrs threatened to use my balls as an offset Lnb if i did..