atom 7000

gerbaud

Reaction score
hello
do you get informations about this receiver , i'm looking for a firmware working with tps & multivision

is atom 7000 a clone of other receivers

thanks everybody

gerbaud

Reaction score
thanks for your answer

of course i don't speak greak but i feel that no post in this forum send us to a firm working with tps , i understand that they speak about but it but i understand nothing so i gonna try a post in english

thanks

pant

Reaction score
gerbaud said:
thanks for your answer

of course i don't speak greak but i feel that no post in this forum send us to a firm working with tps , i understand that they speak about but it but i understand nothing so i gonna try a post in english

thanks
Hello my friend

I speak greek cause I am from greece.
I have an Atom 9000 and I have the latest firmware 9/12/2004 which is working on Atom 7000.
I think from yesterday tps is back again on Atom without updating the firmware cause they are back on their old system (via1) until the end of the year.Anyway I can send you the latest firmware if you want.

gerbaud

Reaction score
hello pant

you can send me the firm to
franckboxe*yahoo.fr

i'm looking for a soft that could make the lists for atom 7000 do you think i can find that ???

thanks for your help

pant

Reaction score
gerbaud said:
hello pant

you can send me the firm to
franckboxe*yahoo.fr

i'm looking for a soft that could make the lists for atom 7000 do you think i can find that ???

thanks for your help
Check your email.

Now about the list if I understood well you are talking about the channels.
There is a channel editor but is not working.Me and a lot of other people we have tried it but no luck.Anyway I ll send that also.
I am sure that you know that you need a null modem cable and not an rs cable for updating the Atom.

albaniasat

Reaction score
Confirm

TPS is open now on Atom 9000 without firmware update.

Here is a site with Atom firmwares.
http://xl.med.uoc.gr/

At Pant

can I send u an email cause I can't reach you through a Pm?i would like to do a couple of questions over atom9000 ?

pant

Reaction score
albaniasat said:
Confirm

TPS is open now on Atom 9000 without firmware update.

Here is a site with Atom firmwares.
http://xl.med.uoc.gr/

At Pant

can I send u an email cause I can't reach you through a Pm?i would like to do a couple of questions over atom9000 ?
email address removed - admin