BADR 6 in NorthWest UK

UK Sat Online

Supporting Advertiser
My Satellite Setup
Sky Hd
2mb sometimes works broadband but most of the time is faulty
1.2metre dish with technomate 6800 sitting in shed will go up a some point
My Location
wirral
Hi all as the title explains I have a client wanting to receiver all channels of Badr 6.

I am wondering has anyone on here had any experience or knowledge of receiving this weak bird in the Liverpool area.

I am currently thinking along the lines of the 2.4m channel master or even the 3m Primesat 3m spun aluminium, 1 piece dish.
Anyone got any suggestions
 
I am not sure about the dish size.
A 1.2 - 1.6 m is shown on the map.

But Badr 6 coverage is not so good for UK.

Badr 4 has a better footprint over UK.

-http://www.arabsat.com/Public/Images/badr34bss2.jpg

More detail here:
-http://www.lyngsat.com/Badr-4.html
 
Badr 6 requires a minimum of 2.4m in the London area, so you are looking at something MUCH bigger than that.

Any figures are just guesswork - in such extreme fringe reception things can change over a few miles.
 
Back
Top