Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Don't be sorry, I'm happy for you :)
Ah didn't you get that one going from CH?
1.8 sounds lovely!!, get some pics up on here :)

Have you got any Vbox's spare you may sell?
The 1.8 needs a good refurb, nice hobby for the summer, will take pics as I go. I will need a V box myself, plus one other for the elevation.
 
Sorry about that. None. I used to have a 1.2 with motor and fancied a change and it was a bit big on the gable end with the wind. Went for a Master Focus 90. But I am expecting a visitor this weekend to bring a 1.8 Primesat with extras in need of loving care for C band, which is new to me.
If its anything like my Primesat, C Band will be a belter!
 
To late. Rang today, collecting Thursday. Not that I need it but...but.....but....
I know exactly what you mean.
But I still struggle to explain to SWMBO...
The other day she noted the six dishes leaning on the back of the shed, and asked "why do you have that many? What do you use them for??".
I guess I need some camouflage netting or something - I've given up explaining.
 
And as I recall (without venturing into the dark), it's more like 9, but, hey, who's counting?? :cool:
Your wife :-rofl2
 
There are 2 dishes for sale in Belgium. One of them, probably should be posted in jokes session, as it is badly damaged 2,2m, made in PRC, petalized, made of tin dish ScreenHunter_618 Apr. 11 20.24.webp and asking for that crap 400EUR!. Another one is well known CM120, even if seller (Lisa.... lady :) ) announcing it as 150sm dish, but it is polarmounted and still good dish ScreenHunter_619 Apr. 11 20.24.webp .
Adding while it is hot: There is one nice 1.2 CM ScreenHunter_620 Apr. 11 20.44.webp for sale not far from Nijmegen , NL. I think it is worth to bid on it for those who live nearby... @Trust1 ?
 
Last edited:
There are 2 dishes for sale in Belgium. One of them, probably should be posted in jokes session, as it is badly damaged 2,2m, made in PRC, petalized, made of tin dish and asking for that crap 400EUR!. Another one is well known CM120, even if seller (Lisa.... lady :) ) announcing it as 150sm dish, but it is polarmounted and still good dish .
Adding while it is hot: There is one nice 1.2 CM for sale not far from Nijmegen , NL. I think it is worth to bid on it for those who live nearby... @Trust1 ?

Wonder if Lisa is worth the visit to Belgium, she might have a dish obsession too :wub:
 
Won't bother, then.
cheers
I am going to retract my last comment, as I was looking at it on a tiny phone very early morning. This, in fact, I have no idea about. The CX5000 looks very different.
 
I don't think it is a CX5000 :)
 
I am going to retract my last comment, as I was looking at it on a tiny phone very early morning. This, in fact, I have no idea about. The CX5000 looks very different.
Looks superjacky in the packaging.
But so does a lot of the copy products.
Well for sure its not for >120cm dish... so i think i will give this a pass.
 
It looks quite similar to the one I might have in the garage. Really need to get rid of all the crap in there.
 
I have a couple of those in the shed, they are OK, but you do need to make up the spacer pack for the reflector, from memory the gearbox is quite fast across the sky as well.
 
Its a model of Jaeger like the SMR-128GJaeger-SMR-128G-Satellitenmotor-_57 (1).webpJaeger-SMR-128G-Satellitenmotor-_57.webpJaeger-SMR-128G-Satellitenmotor-_57 (1).webp
 
Its a model of Jaeger like the SMR-128G
Cool!
I did feel thrre was something Jaegerish about it...
And you seem to even have one!
Perhaps I acquire this thing.
What size dish would you think this would handle? 1.2? 1.0?
 
Cool!
I did feel thrre was something Jaegerish about it...
And you seem to even have one!
Perhaps I acquire this thing.
What size dish would you think this would handle? 1.2? 1.0?
I still have one of these myself, personally, I wouldn't put anything larger than a 1M dish on it. Worked well when I had my Lenson Heath dish on it.
 
It looks like a beefy version of the Smr-99G

View attachment 116709
More or less the same Chris. The 128 bolted directly on the the Lenson back plate, so their was no possibility of slippage. The 99 was used to fit other dishes with a bracket that clamped on the rotating pole.
 
Back
Top