Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

There is another Gregorian for sale ≥ Deltastar schotel - Tv-decoders en Schotelantennes - Marktplaats.nl It is 90cm and includes positioner in the offer. Price can also not go up to 90 EUR. As I've said earlier, the main parts of the Gregorian it SUB&feedhorn, well feedarm as well. So, it is possible to take only those parts install them on Channel Master 1.2m or even 1.8m and get nice Frankensteined dish which will perform same as original Fibo/DeltaStar, Philips, other same size original Gregorian dish.
 
£150 for a 1.2m Fibo is a bargain! They don't come up very often and in my opinion, have more presence than a CM of the same size. I loved mine. Perform slightly better as well (but they slightly larger).

Mine also had the "conversion" to polar mount, but really, it just bolted to the back of the Channel Master polar mount that Rusty is now restoring.
 
No more room at the inn.
Hmm,I keep thinking about it but in reality only because I love the look of it. But I do not think it will look as good as my Precision 1.8 when its all restored, much more professional looking as people envisage and less gimmicky looking. Hello, no Smilies.....
 
Hmm,I keep thinking about it but in reality only because I love the look of it. But I do not think it will look as good as my Precision 1.8 when its all restored, much more professional looking as people envisage and less gimmicky looking. Hello, no Smilies.....
It's a lovely dish but there is no replacement for displacement, you have a 1.8m :)
 
No more room at the inn.

i want it but its a matter of collecting it,
no problem going there but got no roof racks to put it on

ive tried to ring to see if he can deliver it but no answer when ive been ringing
 
i want it but its a matter of collecting it,
no problem going there but got no roof racks to put it on

ive tried to ring to see if he can deliver it but no answer when ive been ringing
My friend bought a set of roof racks on amazon the other day, they were less than £30 and he's really impressed with them.
 
My friend bought a set of roof racks on amazon the other day, they were less than £30 and he's really impressed with them.

you got any links to it?
 
you got any links to it?
No but I just realised you need roof bars for the ones he got, I was looking just now for my BMW.
Have a look at the link above. They look good :)
 
i want it but its a matter of collecting it,
no problem going there but got no roof racks to put it on

ive tried to ring to see if he can deliver it but no answer when ive been ringing
You do not need roof racks. Take it apart, place an old rug or the like on the roof and use ratchet straps, just do not over tighten. Or get a quote from AnyVan, the seller will take it apart as its easy. My 1.8 came on the roof of a car delivered by Mister Magic.
 
You do not need roof racks. Take it apart, place an old rug or the like on the roof and use ratchet straps, just do not over tighten. Or get a quote from AnyVan, the seller will take it apart as its easy. My 1.8 came on the roof of a car delivered by Mister Magic.
That's exactly how I got my CM 1.2m home, rug and ratchet straps on the roof of my BMW.
 
The fibo is now sitting in my brother in laws back garden

Final selling price £50.00 after long negotiations

Absolute bargain, I could not resist the purchase

What size pole is required? It has the original polar mount missing the motor and a couple of pieces of bar to take the jack

I literally just collected it and delivered it, I will upload pics if people request it

PS there is some weight in it, it aint flimsy thats for sure :Y
 
Great bargain and an excellent dish. It's very, very heavy!

Do open a new thread with pictures - would love to see a new project on this.
 
Back
Top