- My Satellite Setup
- Some SAT-related hardware.
- My Location
- N-E from Riga
You are right @st1 there are many similarities with polarmount of NSC 1.8m antenna.Looks more like one of those German dish mounts that you have a few of.
You are right @st1 there are many similarities with polarmount of NSC 1.8m antenna.Looks more like one of those German dish mounts that you have a few of.
Lots of desk lamps from Vulcan landing gears??Check out his other items
Trying to work out what that is![]()
Yes I did see the box section and thought that's interesting, but wondered how you adjust it.That..... is an antique.
Probably supplied under the Connexions or Skyscan system brands, pre 90's through Micro-X or similar. Note the box section steel for the base.
Lots of desk lamps from Vulcan landing gears??
I saw that tiny satellite lattice tower earlier, quite like that for some reasonMight be of interest to someone on here
elevator radio ham Kenpro | eBay
satellite dish 1.23 meter metal radio ham | eBay
mini satellite tower radio ham | eBay



Is that really 2.4m? Looks like 1.2m from the pictures lolFinally something interesting near me:
2.4 meter prime focus dish.
View attachment 117265
View attachment 117266
View attachment 117267
Anyone care to guess a make?
2,4m parabol, Perfekt, Beslag og stander medfølger.
I have been passing this dish occasionally for the past 5 years or so (it's on a major thoroughfare near my brother's house) - and was wondering what it was used for. But it was definitely pointing low on the horizon; I was guessing Indian or Pakistani channels.
I think they will have problems getting rid of it at that price - the market for this size is very limited in DK, so high-priced old large dishes don't sell well).
could be 2.2, but certainly bigger than a 1.5 (I've seen it in real life).Is that really 2.4m? Looks like 1.2m from the pictures lol
Yeah the pictures are confusing if you compare size of the dish to the LNB, pole etc.could be 2.2, but certainly bigger than a 1.5 (I've seen it in real life).
a scalaring is 16 cm ,on the picture it fits about 11 times in the dish width , my gess too is 1.8 mYeah the pictures are confusing if you compare size of the dish to the LNB, pole etc.
And also where the LNB arms are mounted. I don't think it can be bigger than 1.8?
Complete motorised 1.2 meter Channel Master Satellite dish | eBay
1224 in pics listing says otherwise
OMG this is actually commutable distance for me. Will have a bid.Complete motorised 1.2 meter Channel Master Satellite dish | eBay
1224 in pics listing says otherwise