Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

It's back. Did anyone find out what it is and what's included? All I got was 'come and see it' when I asked.

SATELLITE DISH LARGE 3.6 METRES | eBay


I think it has reduced in price? If I remember correctly, it was £795 or make an offer last time it was listed several months ago.

The seller is not promoting it to best advantage by using a stock photo and just saying "come and see it".
They would possibly get a better response if they put a bit of effort into taking some actual photos and providing a reasonable description.

It could be a reasonable make, the "Tin Men" stopped making dishes at 2.4m so I assume its not a tin dish?


Rgds
 
Last edited:
Decent looking 1.6m? PF on polar mount Walton on Thames
"It's a very big dish and if anyone wants it - you can have it for free, but you must dismantle and take it away yourself"
Satellite Dish | eBay
 
Decent looking 1.6m? PF on polar mount Walton on Thames
"It's a very big dish and if anyone wants it - you can have it for free, but you must dismantle and take it away yourself"
Satellite Dish | eBay
3 hours to go and the listing is still there so I guess no one has claimed it. I've got too many pending projects in the shed but someone save it??
 
3 hours to go and the listing is still there so I guess no one has claimed it. I've got too many pending projects in the shed but someone save it??

He added some pictures. Still no idea what dish is it... Segments look small. o_O

Edit: It is Prodelin.

Well you could finish one project G, as I mentioned before about the mount from this dish/install the Prodelin :D, its worth it just for the mount :)
 
Mangled PF dish but usable stand
Motorised Sattelite Dish 1.5mt on stand | eBay
What is it? The stand looks like an IRTE, the mount an IRTE clone gone wrong, the dish doesn't have holes where I'd expect them for an IRTE


Looking at it's surroundings that poor dish has had NO respect shown to it WHAT's SO EVER. People like that should never be allowed to own a dish at all :D
 
Channel master 1.2m with cactus option to deter birds: satellite dish | eBay £40
Reasonable price as it probably has a polar mount and the stand is only £10 extra
Bournemouth
 
Channel master 1.2m with cactus option to deter birds: satellite dish | eBay £40
Reasonable price as it probably has a polar mount and the stand is only £10 extra
Bournemouth
He's pinched my idea with the bird spikes!
That very much looks like a SSS ground stand too.
 
Back
Top