Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

In half an hour those 4 dishes will have new owner (more enthusiastic than me). Bye bye dishes :(. I took last shot of them. 80 EUR not so bad price for 4, I think.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170518_211409 (Large).webp
    IMG_20170518_211409 (Large).webp
    214.6 KB · Views: 53
I don't think we would have a problem with beIN @ 25.5e with that bad boy

You might, the dish is ported for C band only. From memory there is no upgrade parts for this design for Ku, certainly not Ka, for that you would need the ASC 8.1m
The advert also mentions a 7.3m dimension further down the listing suggesting the seller might have got his auction mixed up.
 
Nice - with that beefy Precision polar mount as well! Could be a true bargain for someone.
 


That looks a nice dish,

A picture of the back mounting system would help in identifying it. Possibly a Triax or IRTE, perhaps a DH or a Unicorn? It does not look like a Precision due to the absence of the rivet heads on the front face that hold the rear mounting ring in place.

At the low starting bid price it could be a good value purchase?


Rgds
 
"General Satellite" brand is all over receivers and dishes in Russia. Though, I guess they are somewhat different?
 
I took this picture another day. The dish in the middle has stamp on it "Northern Satellite Corp. Made in W. Germany" I see its strength ribs are same as on the dish for sale. Maybe I am wrong, but something tells me that I am right :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170529_142127 (Large).webp
    IMG_20170529_142127 (Large).webp
    342.6 KB · Views: 35
A bit off topic but after a bit of advice, is this worth an 180 mile round trip, the dish is free I just have to dismantle it

All i know is its a 2m dish and thats it

Does anyone know what it is?
 

Attachments

  • satellite-dish-4c79e159.webp
    satellite-dish-4c79e159.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
And I can also do another detour which adds another 100 miles for this gibby which is 55 english pounds
 

Attachments

  • gibby one.webp
    gibby one.webp
    320.4 KB · Views: 36
  • gibby two.webp
    gibby two.webp
    417 KB · Views: 31
  • gibby three.webp
    gibby three.webp
    345.7 KB · Views: 32
  • gibby four.webp
    gibby four.webp
    288.7 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top