Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Relisted - Prodelin 1.2m (Badged EchoStar) - Christchurch

eBay: 323167265336
 
A bit unloved but would scrub up OK. Never seen this polar mount before...
It needs repair to the fibreglass if you look at one picture, no idea if the mesh is damaged though and will it ever structurally strong again?
 
Strange they mentioned all metal construction
Maybe a custom version?
Must be, as the vendor states:

"The dish can also be fitted with double LNB’s to obtain maximum coverage as when the satellites reposition themselves from time to time."

The stock CM is really bad at multi-LNB configuration, especially for satellites that move about randomly, so this must be a special version.
 
If price will not go up too much than it will be good deal for somebody. Another project to start renovation. Channel Master is on of the best dishes available on second-hand market right now.....IMHO
 
If price will not go up too much than it will be good deal for somebody. Another project to start renovation. Channel Master is on of the best dishes available on second-hand market right now.....IMHO

Indeed yes ... i agree :)
Polar mount 1.2 Channel Masters are cropping up quite often these days .
 
If price will not go up too much than it will be good deal for somebody. Another project to start renovation. Channel Master is on of the best dishes available on second-hand market right now.....IMHO
I need to get a trailer to collect them all!
 
CM 120 on Jaeger! First come first lucky!
 

Attachments

  • $_86.webp
    $_86.webp
    221.8 KB · Views: 44
To late. Rang today, collecting Thursday. Not that I need it but...but.....but....
 
To late. Rang today, collecting Thursday. Not that I need it but...but.....but....
Sigh, emailed the guy but looks like I missed out now. Early bird catches the worm :)
How many 1224's have you got now TJ Lol :-rofl2
 
Last edited:
Sigh, emailed the guy but looks like I missed out now.
How many 1224's have you got now TJ Lol :-rofl2
Sorry about that. None. I used to have a 1.2 with motor and fancied a change and it was a bit big on the gable end with the wind. Went for a Master Focus 90. But I am expecting a visitor this weekend to bring a 1.8 Primesat with extras in need of loving care for C band, which is new to me.
 
Sorry about that. None. I used to have a 1.2 with motor and fancied a change and it was a bit big on the gable end with the wind. Went for a Master Focus 90. But I am expecting a visitor this weekend to bring a 1.8 Primesat with extras in need of loving care for C band, which is new to me.
Don't be sorry, I'm happy for you :)
Ah didn't you get that one going from CH?
1.8 sounds lovely!!, get some pics up on here :)

Have you got any Vbox's spare you may sell?
 
Back
Top