Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Unless you have a 1.25m Gibby, it's a bit of a pointless item.
Even then it has to be the Gibby without the backplate already part of the dish :-rofl2
 
The last few that have been sold on ebay at bargain prices went for around £350 to £400. Anything less than £350 is a monster bargain.
Monster dish at monster bargain..no I do not need it...no I have no room.....no she will go ape......no you already are busy with the 1.8.......no its to far away........no the neighbours will moan........but maybe.......NO!
 
New-old-stock CM 1.0/1.2 polar mount (grey, and from the US):
Strange! Usually peoples in the States complain they can not get original polar-mounts for CM dishes. I personally sent several polar-mounts to USA&Canada.....of course not for such a high price.
 
Strange! Usually peoples in the States complain they can not get original polar-mounts for CM dishes. I personally sent several polar-mounts to USA&Canada.....of course not for such a high price.
I know ... that's why it is a bit unusual!
 
im hopefully going to bid on the 2.4m cm, you reckon it will fit in my vw golf mk5?

it looks like it will
ON the roof of your Golf, then maybe? (but drive VERY CAREFULLY!) - but IN it? = NOT A CHANCE!! :-lmao
 
ON the roof of your Golf, then maybe? (but drive VERY CAREFULLY!) - but IN it? = NOT A CHANCE!! :-lmao

ive ordered soft roof racks for the car which will be delivered by thursday hopefully, so can fit it on top if i have too
 
New-old-stock CM 1.0/1.2 polar mount (grey, and from the US):

Ebay: 253418437609

Does this look complete, I assume so?
 
I always decide the max I will pay and put in the amount in the bid box a few minutes before the auction ending. Then I watch the clock tick down to 10 seconds if you are on a fast connection and clink place bid. At the moment its panic bidding and it has been know for friends to place bids to up the price.
 
Back
Top