Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Yeah the 1.8 I got off the Bay was relisted I don't know how many times owing to non payment...
 
The 2.4m CM is at £650 now, developing into a bidding war, buyers remorse on the horizon.
Trouble is, any of these items that get posted on this forum ends up promoting it for the seller. :-rofl2
 
I have asked seller tricky question about the size of his dish. I am not sure it is additionally painted black, for me color seems original. Good dish.
 
Guy from E-bay answered about size of the dish:
It measures 105cm vertically and 97cm horizontally and about 90cm horizontally on the inside circle.
:rolleyes: I will not ask him why the title says 1.2m dish.
 
Not Channel Master for sure. Might be Visiosat.
 
Not Channel Master for sure. Might be Visiosat.
I *do* think it is an early channel master.
I've seen an image of this somewhere on the net...
But the mount is nothing like a CM mount. Looks more like one of those German dish mounts that you have a few of... :)
 
Looking at the other pictures, agreed not a Channel Master.
 
Looking at the other pictures, agreed not a Channel Master.
Not a Visiosat, I would think.
But could be Prodelin.
In any case more than 20 years old. And the reflector is not documented either at gdstacom.com or skyware global.
 
Back
Top