Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Trying to work out what that is :)

That..... is an antique.

Probably supplied under the Connexions or Skyscan system brands, pre 90's through Micro-X or similar. Note the box section steel for the base.
 
That..... is an antique.

Probably supplied under the Connexions or Skyscan system brands, pre 90's through Micro-X or similar. Note the box section steel for the base.
Yes I did see the box section and thought that's interesting, but wondered how you adjust it.
 
Finally something interesting near me:
2.4 meter prime focus dish.

DK_240_front.webp
DK_240_rear_1.webp
DK_240_rear_2.webp

Anyone care to guess a make?

2,4m parabol, Perfekt, Beslag og stander medfølger.

I have been passing this dish occasionally for the past 5 years or so (it's on a major thoroughfare near my brother's house) - and was wondering what it was used for. But it was definitely pointing low on the horizon; I was guessing Indian or Pakistani channels.
I think they will have problems getting rid of it at that price - the market for this size is very limited in DK, so high-priced old large dishes don't sell well).
 
Finally something interesting near me:
2.4 meter prime focus dish.

View attachment 117265
View attachment 117266
View attachment 117267

Anyone care to guess a make?

2,4m parabol, Perfekt, Beslag og stander medfølger.

I have been passing this dish occasionally for the past 5 years or so (it's on a major thoroughfare near my brother's house) - and was wondering what it was used for. But it was definitely pointing low on the horizon; I was guessing Indian or Pakistani channels.
I think they will have problems getting rid of it at that price - the market for this size is very limited in DK, so high-priced old large dishes don't sell well).
Is that really 2.4m? Looks like 1.2m from the pictures lol
 
could be 2.2, but certainly bigger than a 1.5 (I've seen it in real life).
Yeah the pictures are confusing if you compare size of the dish to the LNB, pole etc.
And also where the LNB arms are mounted. I don't think it can be bigger than 1.8?
 
Yeah the pictures are confusing if you compare size of the dish to the LNB, pole etc.
And also where the LNB arms are mounted. I don't think it can be bigger than 1.8?
a scalaring is 16 cm ,on the picture it fits about 11 times in the dish width , my gess too is 1.8 m
 
The 1224 could do with a quick clean but otherwise sounds like a good deal (at £99).
 
Back
Top