Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Although most people may not consider this dish to be a bargain, the asking price is quite a reduction on the price that the dish and included equipment would have cost brand new when purchased from Elite Antennas.

The dish is probably "Ka Certified" by Elite Antennas which increases the cost quite a bit over the cost of the same size C Band or Ku Band dish from Elite. In addition, the Elite versions of the Ka Feed and Ka OMT that are included are expensive.

Probably not a bargain, however it is a superb dish even if it is overkill for a dabble in C Band or Ku Band.
Indeed, Elite wanted a bag of sand for just for a Ka feed when I enquired a couple of years back!
 
Skyware is Channel Master. Oh and is it fitted with a heater?
 
I was tempted to put a bid in but.... it 260 miles away from me!

Me too .. and its only 90 miles from me .... If i wasn't already overflowing with large satellite kit - i would have paid the "buy it now" price :) ... its brand new - a real bargain for someone.
 
Whilst it is a bargain price and includes the de-ice kit, the front end is a Ka band fitting which will need cutting and drilling for other feed/LNB suitability.
 
Me too .. and its only 90 miles from me .... If i wasn't already overflowing with large satellite kit - i would have paid the "buy it now" price :) ... its brand new - a real bargain for someone.
Went for £100, an absolute bargain! Anyone on here buy it?
 
Went for £100, an absolute bargain! Anyone on here buy it?

Not me ....
I hope its gone to a hobbyist.... rather than a dealer.
 
Not me ....
I hope its gone to a hobbyist.... rather than a dealer.


Me too nelson...If I had more room and not a garage full of dishes I would have gone for it, possible he got a friend to bid just to get things going....
 
It was me who bought it. Only 2 hours drive from me, I couldn't not at that price....

KA to KU mod will need looked into, but bigger problem is where it's going :)
 
It was me who bought it. Only 2 hours drive from me, I couldn't not at that price....
KA to KU mod will need looked into, but bigger problem is where it's going :)


Congratulations, I hope it lives up to your expectations, it was a very cheap price.
 
Congratulations, I hope it lives up to your expectations, it was a very cheap price.

Cheers. The chap lives in the literal middle of no where so should be fun trying to find it. :) I'm collecting it next week.
 
It was me who bought it. Only 2 hours drive from me, I couldn't not at that price....

KA to KU mod will need looked into, but bigger problem is where it's going :)

Nice one - maperuo -
You have a very robust dish and mount there ... it will last a lifetime :)
 
Dish safely home. It was brand new, guy had it bought for his business but they wanted £800 to install it, so it's sat wrapped up. He was going to skip it :o

It's built like a brick.. house. Never seen anything like it.

lPI9UK6.jpg


7SJ4VM8.jpg
 
It's built like a brick.. house. Never seen anything like it.

lPI9UK6.jpg


7SJ4VM8.jpg
Of course it is. Ka requires absolute rigidity - Oooooer -

It's not big enough of course for all you might want to catch, but you have a bargain. Use wisely.
 
Jeez - come on, guys. Someone buy it. This is a total bargain!

If he was more local to me I would buy it at the asking price just to keep it owned by a forum member. It could join the other 5 dishes stored down the sides and backs of sheds and in various states of storage on mounts around the garden. The Jaeger 1224 included with the dish is worth close to the asking price for the entire listing based on recent Jaeger 1224 sales.
 
Back
Top