Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

It is one of the NEC badged IRTE dishes. Dodgy bearings were the main issue with them but the reflector is very well protected by the two support arms, better than the official backplate.
 
Someone snapped it up quickly .... hope it was a Sats u.k. member? ... looks like a solid bit of kit ... (-:


It is a very unloved dish and will require a lot of panelbeating, judging by the redrilled feed support arm , I won't mention the rim (oooeerrrr).
 
Apparently the owner of the local chipshop has a dish for me, a large motorised dish that has been up for years at the back of his house.
I asked what brand and he said NEC. Will be interested to see this.

*EDIT* Found a picture on google maps, looks like 3" pipe on that PM.
125192
 
Last edited:
From the feed arm position in relation to the reflector it would be no bigger than 1.2.
 
From the feed arm position in relation to the reflector it would be no bigger than 1.2.
Thank you.
I might just take it off his hands, there is also a Visiosat fibreglass dish next door to him that's not being used, might take that for the collection too.
125195
 
Someone snapped it up quickly .... hope it was a Sats u.k. member? ... looks like a solid bit of kit ... (-:

I offered a fiver he counter offered £15 we met in the middle at a tenner

Its only 15 mins from me gonna pick it up Saturday morning

I was wondering why there is a hole in the bottom of the dish (already answered)

What size pole do this dish require as I have a spare 76mm galv pole concreted in the ground ready to go
 
I offered a fiver he counter offered £15 we met in the middle at a tenner

Its only 15 mins from me gonna pick it up Saturday morning

I was wondering why there is a hole in the bottom of the dish (already answered)

What size pole do this dish require as I have a spare 76mm galv pole concreted in the ground ready to go
Bargain, can't wait to see this up and running.
 
Another dish very close (<20 miles) to me - but not bidding on that one as no more money or space for it :rolleyes:
.
And, yup, it looks quite a bit smaller than 1.5m.

Your fence posts would not support that dish, unless you were thinking of knocking through.
 
Last edited:
There is 0.9m Channel Master antenna for sale. Seems that owner modified antenna to PFA, got disappointed with the reception results and decided to sell stuff. I have no idea why he modified the feedarms in such a way :-rofl2 MAybe he did not hear about offset dishes?!
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_922 Jun. 28 23.53.webp
    ScreenHunter_922 Jun. 28 23.53.webp
    77 KB · Views: 44
  • s-l1600.webp
    s-l1600.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top