Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

Hopefully my parents won't throw this one out!

Coincidentally, my first one was also 50 quid!
 
I use Shiply for big collection/deliveries. Often very cheap if you are in rush and they fit it in with other jobs.
 
Gibertini 1.25m Greater Manchester £25 buy it now.

1.8 Channel Master Bridgwater, £10 start but annoyingly has a reserve
 
@gap30

Seen that listing several times but didn't "bother" to report it due to the price :rolleyes:
 
For the sale price, about the best you can get.

Dismantle correctly though, aluminium threads especially.
 
How would it perform next to a CM 1.2 or any other 120cm dish? I can't seem to find much info on the dish and actuator
 
Another Gibby OP 125L which looks to be in very good condition - this time in Horsham, started at £45 with 6 days to go, collection only
 
I use Shiply for big collection/deliveries. Often very cheap if you are in rush and they fit it in with other jobs.
Thanks for the pointer. I picked up the 1.2m CM that the seller also had and both dishes have arrived today. Shame that the Fibo didn't come with original mount/motor but will probably eventually stick in on a 1224 Jaeger.
 
Back
Top