Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

£120 on eBay until sometime in the past week:

4F36A32E-A063-4936-B2E9-C461D42AA9FD.webp
 
Might be of interest to someone - 1.2m prime focus. Collection only from Hayes End, but currently 99p

 
Might be of interest to someone - 1.2m prime focus. Collection only from Hayes End, but currently 99p

Ermm, if that's Hayes End in W. London then it's only about a mile away from us - and if he's got away with the dish in that "exposed" location for a long time then I think the "too many dishes" down the garden between the garages have little to fear from "the authorities" :-rofl2
 
TJ's Fibo 90 is up on Ebay

Back on again, £10 less and Buy It Now.

 
Ermm, if that's Hayes End in W. London then it's only about a mile away from us - and if he's got away with the dish in that "exposed" location for a long time then I think the "too many dishes" down the garden between the garages have little to fear from "the authorities" :-rofl2
That must be a 30 year old installation (I might have fitted it since the background looks very familiar)

80kg kerbstones were the norm in the mid 80's
 
Unless there is a special package attached to the sale, the seller is being 'creative'.


Most likely the seller has some sort of special eBay fees promo and is currently out of stock. The high price means no one will buy it and then he/she can drop the price down once they have them in stock again. That saves them having to take it down and resist it etc.
 
£1200 or make an offer.

New IRTE 1.8m six petal dish, brand new Jaeger 1224 motor including dish adaptor plate, 45 metres of ribbon cable and a 12" inclined orbit actuator.
The Jaeger 1224 is the EL variant so should be able to accept the inclined actuator easily if the EL brackets are included in the box.

 
£1200 or make an offer.

New IRTE 1.8m six petal dish, brand new Jaeger 1224 motor including dish adaptor plate, 45 metres of ribbon cable and a 12" inclined orbit actuator.
The Jaeger 1224 is the EL variant so should be able to accept the inclined actuator easily if the EL brackets are included in the box.

Been on for months that has..might be OK for C Band, being a petalised..
 
of course it is, they want rid of it, and no-one wants it. it will end up in a skip or down the dump - or sold for 50 quid to someone with lots of land and time.

thats mental, if i lived closer & had the room id snap that up £900 is giving it away
 
Gregorian dish in Thatcham.

 
2.4 m never used
If I have space I Would buy this but unfortunately no space
 
Last edited:
2.4 m never used
If I have space I Would buy this but unfortunately no space
This dish was on sale for £500 not so long ago. I made an offer for it but he wanted £400.
 
Gregorian dish in Thatcham.

Is that not one of those Lenson Heath knock ups ? I think they were referred to as French Gregorians.
 
I would buy it as well. Could free the space, but I do not think they can send it to Latvia. Nice dish!
Yes, you've right Rima; same for me in Belgium.. very rare indeed, an unused Andrew with this size !! ^_^
 
Is that not one of those Lenson Heath knock ups ? I think they were referred to as French Gregorians.
I've not seen quite such a lash up but if it is then the feedarm would have rusted away by now (just under the reflector)

Did Lenson ever manufacture a dual optics system ?
 
Back
Top