Bargain Second-Hand Big Dishes For Sale

its just gone up 100 quid - probably to do with you lot saying what a bargain it is
 
Precision 2.2m PF with polar mount & actuator £390 buy it now in Ashbourne, which is apparently in Derbyshire.

Odd there is everything in the auction bar the kingpost, perhaps something better is going in its place.
 
its just gone up 100 quid - probably to do with you lot saying what a bargain it is

Could well be right there - there's an old saying - 'Strike while the iron is hot' .... or something like that.
If that's the case he might need to tread carefully as to not shoot himself in the foot as that item for sale will only be of interest to a very small amount of people
 
Odd there is everything in the auction bar the kingpost, perhaps something better is going in its place.
yeah agree - also, you would think with a setup like that - he would be a member on here.

EDIT: Maybe the post is just buried into the concrete base and he thought feck that!!! i would be of the same opinion.
 
Last edited:
Tempted by the precision its the distance ....

And it would be sat gathering dust with my 2.4 CM/polar mount which I will setup one day I promise (when my indestructible 1.5 gibby bites the dust)

I reckon if the 'seller' dropped the price to £300 I would bite
 
Tempted by the precision its the distance ....

And it would be sat gathering dust with my 2.4 CM/polar mount which I will setup one day I promise (when my indestructible 1.5 gibby bites the dust)

I reckon if the 'seller' dropped the price to £300 I would bite
u have a 2.4m for sale?
 
Carlshalton is I believe inside the ULEZ tax zone, so factor another £12.50 for the priviledge of funding Mr Khan's morning coffee.
 
Carlshalton is I believe inside the ULEZ tax zone, so factor another £12.50 for the priviledge of funding Mr Khan's morning coffee.


No £12.50 to Khan from me, car is ULEZ compliant.
It's a nice cheap dish though, thinking it could be useful as a ground mounted dedicated Khan-Band dish in an attempt to justify buying it.
 
Looks like it.
It is good value for anyone wanting to get into motorised Ku-Band or step up a dish size from a 1.2m or smaller.

Carshalton, just a couple of miles along the road from me, deffo not for me though.
One of the boom arms looks quite distorted to me...nice outdoor toilet..lol
 
Back
Top