BBC Ingrid Pitt interview.

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
Yesterday (Saturday), I heard the R4 prog Sentimental Journey, about horror film actress Ingrid Pitt, whose real life is far more fantastic than any of the Hammer films she was in!

From today (Sunday), this Interview will be available for 7 days as "listen again". Go BBC main website, radio, radio4, listen again. Look for Sentimental Journey, programmes are in alphabetrical order.

Hearing this requires Realplayer, if not on your computer then downloadable free, click on "help with listening" link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrid_Pitt .

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I bought a horror DVD in which she appears in the extras, looking slightly disabled and old. She sounded as if she had a stroke, or something. Maybe she's recovered, as I didn't hear the programme you are referring to...Soz.

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
We all get older, but I haven't heard anything about her recently being ill .....

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Yeah, but is was more than the fact she looked older, her face was puffy and her speech was slow and mumbled.

Could have been a mild stroke. But I agree, she was brill in those early 70s Hammer films. :)