BBC Prime 22.02.05

Satdude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
N/A
My Location
Ireland
BBC Prime 22.02.05

Please + or - one hour, depending on your country time.

11325H Canal Digital 1.0West

11131V Hot Bird 6 at 13.0E

11891H TV Cabo on Hispasat 1C at 30.0W

''enjoy''

Tuesday 22.02.05 (GMT)

-------------------------------------

8.35am Serious Jungle Eight young adventurers travel to the Borneo rainforests, where they help return endangered orang-utans to the wild

9.00am Location, Location, Location Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer meet Mark and Anne-Marie who are selling their idyllic house just outside Chichester to buy a property which is a little more child-friendly. The couple also hope to reduce their mortgage, while at the same time gaining more space — but they'll need to make some brutal compromises to find their dream home

9.30am Ready, Steady, Cook Kitchen duel in which two celebrity chefs race to create a meal in just 20 minutes

10.15am Big Strong Boys Stewart Castledine and Craig Phillips visit Tamworth, where they give a lounge a minimalist new look, building a polished concrete fireplace, fitting a new carpet and replacing the furniture

10.45am Trading Up Gordon Whistance and Hilary Charlewood revamp a Victorian town house in Worcester in the hope of attracting buyers

11.15am Cash in the Attic Jane and Andy Chislett have spent two years restoring their 16th-century cottage and have one last room to do. They are desperate to extend the kitchen, but need £5,000 for the job

11.45am Weakest Link Anne Robinson hosts the general knowledge quiz in which contestants answer questions as a team, eliminating the poorest players as they go (888) (Stereo)

12.30pm Doctors Medical drama series set in the Midlands, following the personal and professional lives of a group of GPs. Christopher Timothy stars

1.00pm EastEnders Emotional highs and lows with the residents of Albert Square

1.30pm Passport to the Sun Life in Majorca during the holiday season

2.00pm Animal Hospital Rolf Harris follows the work of another RSPCA centre treating sick pets (888)

2.30pm Teletubbies The pals watch two children looking at elephants in a safari park

2.55pm Tweenies The gang learn how to use the telephone and experiment with tubes

3.15pm Bits and Bobs The adventures of two inquisitive balls of fluff who are keen to find out about the world

3.30pm Step Inside Twinkle, Boris and Chloe invite viewers inside the magic house for another story

3.40pm Andy Pandy Looby Loo, Teddy and Andy Pandy embark on another adventure

3.45pm The Story Makers Jelly and Jackson find out about relatives and Blue Cow visits her aunt

4.05pm Serious Jungle Eight young adventurers travel to the Borneo rainforests, where they help return endangered orang-utans to the wild

4.30pm Weakest Link Anne Robinson hosts the general knowledge quiz in which contestants answer questions as a team, eliminating the poorest players as they go (888) (Stereo)

5.15pm Big Strong Boys Sarah Matravers and the dynamic duo come to the aid of a struggling singer, whose night shifts are playing havoc with her sleeping patterns. She needs a darkened room to enable her to sleep during the daytime — and the team think shutters may do the trick

5.45pm Cash in the Attic Alistair Appleton and Paul Hayes visit a Hemel Hempstead woman who wants to sell her collection of ceramics, garnered over many years, to raise money for the trip of a lifetime to the Canadian Arctic, so she can visit her childhood friends
6.15pm Ready, Steady, Cook Kitchen duel in which two celebrity chefs race to create a meal in just 20 minutes

7.00pm Doctors Medical drama series set in the Midlands, following the personal and professional lives of a group of GPs. Christopher Timothy stars

7.30pm EastEnders Emotional highs and lows with the residents of Albert Square

8.00pm The Abyss A remotely operated vehicle explores life forms in the ocean depths which gain their energy not from the sun but from hydro-thermal vents

9.00pm Top Gear Another helping of four-wheel features, with test-drives and reports on the latest models (888) (Stereo)

10.00pm The Human Face John Cleese meets casting agent Mali Finn and three budding movie stars to discover what makes a face fit in Hollywood, while celebrities Elizabeth Hurley, Pierce Brosnan and David Attenborough help in the quest for enlightenment on how fame is synonymous with s_x, glamour and power. Last in series

11.00pm Casualty An addict holds Luke at gunpoint, demanding he hand over the key to the drugs box, but a struggle breaks out and one of them is fatally shot. Lara confronts Tally after she deliberately withholds important patient information from her, realising she must be the one behind the hate campaign, and Claire and Nikki begin to feel the strain of looking after Nicole while Roxy is in hospital

11.50pm Holby City Part one of two. Sam braces herself for Ric's return after he jilted her at the altar, and there's more trouble ahead when she clashes with Meyer over a patient in desperate need of heart surgery. She persuades the boy's parents to postpone the operation, but her advice proves costly as he is rushed back to Holby in a deteriorating condition. Meanwhile, Owen, coming to terms with the break-up of his marriage, plays hard to get with Chrissie

1.00am Learning Zone
Sun Myung Moon Profile of the controversial cult leader and head of the so-called Unification Church, whose members are popularly known as Moonies 2.00am Great Romances of the 20th Century Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow 2.30am Great Romances of the 20th Century Love affairs 3.00am The Great Philosophers The ideas of Aristotle 3.30am The Mark Steel Lectures Humorous historical lectures 3.45am Personal Passions Poet Benjamin Zephaniah's love of classic cars 4.00am Boss Women Police Chief Constable Pauline Clare 5.00am Goal English language series 5.30am Learning English with Ozmo Educational series. (Age 5-9)

Regards Satdude. :D

kebabinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500S
80cm dish
.2db lnb
Gemini 3.5
CCcam1.71
Sky netgear wireless router
zoom gameport ethernet adapter
satankeybundle + autoupdater
My Location
UK
is there a reason why this schedule doesnt match what is on the BBC Prime channel i get?

Satdude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
N/A
My Location
Ireland
Depends which one m8 there are lot's and it is in CET so depending where you live +- , but the listings are ok.

Regards Satdude. ;)

kebabinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500S
80cm dish
.2db lnb
Gemini 3.5
CCcam1.71
My Location
UK
live in england.
eastenders sems to be on around 5.30pm ( i cant get terrastrial cause the guy who had the house before me thought he was an electrician and wired up the aerial wrong. ill get round to it someday)
the prime i get seems to be the only one i can find that isnt encrypted

Satdude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
N/A
My Location
Ireland
kebabinho said:
live in england.
eastenders sems to be on around 5.30pm ( i cant get terrastrial cause the guy who had the house before me thought he was an electrician and wired up the aerial wrong. ill get round to it someday)
the prime i get seems to be the only one i can find that isnt encrypted

If you take an hour off the programme listings you should be ok m8.

Regards Satdude.

kebabinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500S
80cm dish
.2db lnb
Gemini 3.5
CCcam1.71
My Location
UK
thats what i thought. i dont really watch it cause theres not much i personally like on there except eastenders. just wondered why the timings were out.